• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc-
    and your mom
    Of course, one of the most important elements of 1v1. :>

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666

Yeah, 1v1 is not all aim. It's a combination of aim, prediction, tacticts, timing, etc.
        You can have all of those, but no aim.. and you're going to lose because you just aren't hitting your shots. I feel I'm a good example of this.

You can have none of those, but extremely accurate aim and you'll whup some *** from long range. Just run around until you see the guy and fire away. The guy with the no aim will launch a combo around the corner and will miss it because he has no aim

Fatality is a good example of the latter, with his camper style that relies on his aim to win.

In the demo posted, he was getting his *** rocked mostly by lg and shock.

I'm not saying it's nothing BUT aim, what I'm saying is if someone has aim far superior to yours.. they're going to rock you no matter what you do or how tanked up you get.

PS - dc, whoever the craptacular nublet you are, go screw over some other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Asrial-X

PS - dc, whoever the craptacular nublet you are
          Umm I don't think so somehow... :haha: :haha:

Comment

Asrial, rofl. Don't call people you don't know newbs, or you'll end up making an *** of yourself. Like in this situation, for example.

Comment

dc- is a newb, he told me

Comment

Originally posted by Virax

Asrial, rofl. Don't call people you don't know newbs, or you'll end up making an *** of yourself. Like in this situation, for example.
                Anyone that contributes nothing to a thread but 'omg, like.. ur an idi0t' is a noob.

..but hey, you guys promote their idiocy so be my guest. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by dc-

lololo ill own you at games
                  Good for you

I'll own you at everything else.

Comment

set input LeftMouse fire|taunt asssmack

I did it, and now I can't miss!

Comment

Anyone that contributes nothing to a thread but 'omg, like.. ur an idi0t' is a noob.

..but hey, you guys promote their idiocy so be my guest. :up:
                      There's a difference between facetiousness and idiocy.

Comment

You can have all of those, but no aim.. and you're going to lose because you just aren't hitting your shots. I feel I'm a good example of this.

You can have none of those, but extremely accurate aim and you'll whup some *** from long range. Just run around until you see the guy and fire away. The guy with the no aim will launch a combo around the corner and will miss it because he has no aim

Well, my aim sucks and I still win 1v1s because I have some knowledge of map control and I'm ok at prediction. And some of them are obviously better fraggers than I, but for some reason they just aren't good at 1v1s and I win. And even with some of the guys that woop me everytime, I can sometimes fend them off a little bit because as soon as the shock rifle or lightning gun spawns, I grab it and force them to come after me with the rl and flak. However, I just plain get wooped when playing guys like powerslave, darksoul, or dc. So, yeah, there's my 2 cents.

Comment

I suck at the internet

Jump out and shieldgun his face

Comment

Re: Need help from 1on1 Experts

Originally posted by Jink
                            Lately my skill hasnt improved and it is annoying since i want to get better
                            I remember that when I was low skilled I posted in here and got much help. i dont really expect many comments since most people here play ONS or something else, but could be there was some who could help me :>

Here is the demo:
                            http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...A0HN4FDD25TL03
                            (only 10min, because of my disconnect problem and since the last part isnt worth seeing^^)

Its a bit emberassing since I get really owned and hit nothing, but I know that if I played him again, I would prolbably get owned again. Maybe it is only experience I need, but there must me something really wrong when I loose this much. So hope you can help me.
                            If you need some 1 v 1 help, then ask Dr Ruth lol

Comment

Re: Re: Need help from 1on1 Experts

Originally posted by Dogme
                              If you need some 1 v 1 help, then ask Dr Ruth lol
                              Wow is your real name by any chance Bob Saggot?

Comment

finaly i managed to make a user here

cant dl the demo so cant really help...

but from gaming vs you i know ur biggest problem is you tend to get fustrated and angry and make stupid mistakes and stuff like that...

next thing, ask on unrealnorth.com instead of here because of what i have seen been posted here most ppl seem like they havnt even got as much experince as you have (except some ppl ofc, but the largest part of them!!)

ppl that say they dont do good in 1v1 because of their aim and stuff like that, only got one thing to say, live with it, i got it the same way, and still i manage to quite ok, just because i focus on stuff im good at instead, like timing good, getting maplock, and take away those guns my opponent do good with, so he cant get them, and least predict the opponent and spam them to hell

Comment

Working...
                                X