Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there really a Liandri Conflict Demo out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there really a Liandri Conflict Demo out?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

just curious, saw this browsing about....

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    Looks like a scam to me
    read Beyondunreal news
    UC2 demo is out.
    EDIT : platform Nintendo DS? WTF? error or scam?

Comment

April Fools?

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousBIC
        April Fools?
        Unless this leads up to something believable yet ridiculous on the first of april, I doubt it. Either that or someone hasn't bought an agenda at the start of this year and will be pleasantly surprised by the year passing by more slowly than he expected. Let's not rule that out.

Comment

It's available at GameStop and the like if you pre-order the game.

Comment

Yeah, "in two weeks".

Comment

No, I saw someone on my XBL friends list playing it last night.
              ie, yes. It's been released.

Comment

Isn't in the new xbox magazine on their demo disc? one of my friends on xbl told me... and it's online, like monkey reloaded said.

Comment

holy ****, this is excellent news. i definitely need to get out and get that demo.

Comment

Originally posted by War_Tourist
                    It's available at GameStop and the like if you pre-order the game.
                    EDIT:

its only available when you pre order? google lead me to believe that it was available in stores.

Comment

I work at GameStop. Yes, if you preorder the game (a minimum of $5 down) you will be given the demo so long as the store has them. We put the demo in our XBOX the other day and played it a little. The game looks and feels absolutely awesome, in both third and first person. I must say I like the blade animations and sounds above everything else. There are a few gametypes and a few maps. Not too shabby for a demo. Unfortunately, my store ran out of them, so i'll have to wait until we get more so I can get my personal copy... unless it shows up somewhere else.

Comment

I seen the demo online. I thought the download was a joke.

Comment

Ok Just got done playing and well.... Um.... EPIC You should have spent the time on the next UT. The graphics are top notch but the gameplay is nothing like I would have thought it was. I guess thats why its UC and not UT. I was hoping for a awesome XBOX Unreal game. :sour: I'm going to try again later maybe it grows on you. I hope...

Comment

I too work at gamestop and took a demo home with me and it was awesome...I believe it's also bundled in the offical x-box magazine or something...not sure...reguardless it was everything I expected and even more...I'll definately be getting it the day it comes out...

Comment

Question: do you have to have xbox live to play the demo?

Comment

Working...
                              X