Controller Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controller Question.

Can u use a controller on UT2004? ive got 1 though dunno how to make it work. Any ideas?

Yeah, I know a guy that uses a Playstation look-like controller to play. Just go into settings and edit the keybindings just like you would for your keyboard and mouse probably. Or go into the User.ini and edit the enablejoystick line or whatever. I really have no idea myself.

Comment

I bought a XBOX to USB convertor somewhere online... it works flawlessly with UT2k4, even has force feedback...

But alas, like my adventures in learning to play the guitar. It is collecting dust...

now I have a Logitech MX1000....

Comment

You can but I don't see the point when you've got a mouse/keyboard.

It'd be like using a GeForce MX when you've got a GeForce 6800... a step back.

Comment

not worth it.

mouse+keyboard > controller

{OT} btw scruff, where the hell is my swamp map????

no, jk lol, but seriously, PM me about it, i want it and so does klasnic.:up:

Comment

At least for FPS games. There are other games where a controller would be more useful (adventure or racing games, for example).

Comment

Originally posted by FlakDino454
              not worth it.

<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=mouse%20keyboard" onmouseover="window.status='mouse+keyboard'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">mouse+keyboard</a> > controller

{OT} btw scruff, where the hell is my swamp map????

no, jk lol, but seriously, PM me about it, i want it and so does klasnic.:up:
              umm. yar about that... gets into car*

no seriously, i'm in medical school at the mo, and its been very busy. i wouldn't think that anything is coming...i've designed a layout, and thats about it...so sorry...

Comment

so when do you think it'll be in beta?

Comment

umm 2 weeks ? i really can't put a date on it, i'm getting homework like they were pies.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruff
                    umm 2 weeks ? i really can't put a date on it, i'm getting homework like they were pies.
                    good enough for me!

remember, lots of FOG and VEGITATION

Comment

i dont understand why anyone would ever want to subject themselves to using a controler. I dont see how anyone can fit enough buttons on a controller in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by FireStorm2KO
                        i dont understand why anyone would ever want to subject themselves to using a controler. I dont see how anyone can fit enough buttons on a controller in the first place.
                        http://us.thrustmaster.com/products/dsp_fam.php?fam=44

Comment

Working...
                        X