X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my list for now
    bug:

scoreboard:
    when u die and watch the score with "scoreboard" key, hold it(not "scoreboard toggle") and pressing fire to come back to live, release the "scoreboard" key, the scoreboard is inverted. u can get it away by using the "scoreboard toggle" key. very anoing!!!

demo's:
    recorded ONS demo's is still nothing, especially vericles
    Client demo's are the worst
    no correct view in tank/hellbender/cicada?.
    The only correct recorded/viewed is the manta
    serverside where is the eye-view? disabled?
    cant switch to player when alone at server in serverside demo. Stays at freecam/view
    plz FIX!!

SPMA:
    muliple "flying-cams".
    when u alt-fire, hit alt-fire again when it almost reach it the ground. If u doing it right it alt-fires automaticly
    shot
    did some 1 know?

why FPS serverside/netcode based?
    got 30fps @ high(normal 60~80) @ a server trying set the settings @ ultra low, still 30FPS :down:
    i want to keep the max FPS what my FX card can handle not the server/netcode

Comment

Originally posted by *Xx ZER01 xX*
      Many of our favorite UT2003 maps are now useless; future maps of this type will never have as much punch as the old ones.
      Wow, I never thought Epic breaking something would make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
        Oooh. I'm curious how he fixed it. I made a mutator like that too for UT2k3.
        A wise man once suggested: "one could give each projectile a unique number and let the server tell the client when the projectile should be destroyed".

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
          Wow, I never thought Epic breaking something would make me feel warm and fuzzy.
          So you'd rather leave a bug inplace that makes absolutley no difference in the world to you; but effects many other ppl each and every day? :up:

Comment

I'd rather more mappers didn't get into the habit of embedding music in their maps, I like to play them with the music off for a reason.

Comment

I would like to see this fixed:
              http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=448957

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
                I would like to see this fixed:
                http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=448957
                I second this, and Virax's thread re: the high detail effects for the Shock Rifle and Link Gun.

The thread quoted would be a good performance boost for clients with less than optimal systems (such as your's truly).

I would also think that it would improve server performance as well.

Finally, can we get a match warmup function? I know I wouldn't use it on my server, but I could definitely see the benefit of it for tournaments or lan events... And it would keep the pro community happy too. I know this has been brought up before, but this seems like a good patch to do it in.

Comment

Originally posted by thahandy

demo's:
                  recorded ONS demo's is still nothing, especially vericles
                  Client demo's are the worst
                  no correct view in tank/hellbender/cicada?.
                  The only correct recorded/viewed is the manta
                  serverside where is the eye-view? disabled?
                  cant switch to player when alone at server in serverside demo. Stays at freecam/view
                  Nice post there m8.

And i wanna look at my weapon when watching a demo.

But i'm still happy with the latest bug fixes.

Keep 'em coming. :up:

Comment

could someone pls pm me a linky tnx

Comment

I'd rather more mappers didn't get into the habit of embedding music in their maps, I like to play them with the music off for a reason.
                      Hi-Keeba!

Comment

Beta Patch.

Can someone pls send me a PM with the link to the beta patch? I would love to help test the beta.

Comment

How often do you play 140 LG/IG, if ever?
                          Keybind "PauseSounds" if you don't like it... ohh wait that's broken too... DUE TO THIS BUG.

Comment

Meh, I'm probably not missing anything anyway. People who embed music as ambient sounds aren't making anything worth playing.

Comment

Meh, I'm probably not missing anything anyway. People who embed music as ambient sounds aren't making anything worth playing.
                              Can someone please remind me as to why people are doing this? And what benefit do they recieve from it?

As a server admin with limited space (i've only got 20 gb at my disposal), the fact that we don't have to host the .ogg file is fine by me. Granted, as a player I think it should be pushed, but that's something i have to live with.

The way i look at it: let's consider getting the map off the server, the quick n dirty method. If I'm a player, I don't want to wait for a 15 mb map followed by a 3-5 mb ogg file just for music. If I like the map enough, I should be smart enough to seek it out and download the full experience. This is primarily the attitude i've taken with my server, I'm here to expose people to content they won't find on their UT cds through adding a heavy dose of custom maps to the mix.

It's a weird philosophy, but I think it makes sense when you think about it.

Comment

- VCTF now appears in server browser, even if you don't already have any VCTF maps installed.
                                :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X