No announcement yet.

Beta Patch 3354 + 3355 Changelist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add optional pushable music pleeeeeeeeease!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...94#post6116994

Comment

Re: Beta Patch 3354 Changelist

- Fixed (for assault) the energy core always showing on the HUD even if it not the current objective (thanks AngelMapper)
      Yay! Always been wanting that. I saw the fix AngelMapper cooked up, it's nice Epic acually made it part of a patch :up:

Comment

Originally posted by *Xx slyvyr xX*

This would allow music to be sent illegally?

Comment

When specing a player, why not add in: “pressing the right mouse button will revert to the previous viewed player” :heart:

And would it be possible to check out the skins bug ?, it really needs looking into ! . Basically, players won’t get assigned a team skin in team games. Ive even had players with the wrong team skin!

Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
            This would allow music to be sent illegally?
            You could send images that infringe copyrights in texture files
            Almost any method of data transmission can be used to send illegal material, its really not in Epics hands.

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousBIC
              - Fixed (for assault) the energy core always showing on the HUD even if it not the current objective (thanks AngelMapper)
              :up:

Comment

Could some1 with 3354 check if u still get reps while recording clientside demos online? Reps is that thingy in network stats between netspeed and rpc if some1 didnt know.
                Its so annoying, it makes game sutter and feels like slight packetloss. Many ppl would b really happy if this gets fixed (if it isnt), specially clanned players cus clientside demos r required in CB cups now, instead of serverside demos..

Comment

great way to promote vctf

Comment

Yeah, this is a remnant from UT2003. I'm pretty sure it was brought up in the UT2003->2004 transition and it sounded like it was going to be fixed with UT2004.

I know I've brought it up since then, and I think other people have too. It really is a pain in the rear, but there hasn't been an official explanation to date as to why it hasn't been addressed.

Honestly, I'd really like to see this patch put the final nail in a few polish coffins

Originally posted by *Xx slyvyr xX*

Comment

alright demo slowing and speeding up playback etc etc.

Comment

Nice work :up:

Comment

wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent
                            When specing a player, why not add in: “pressing the right mouse button will revert to the previous viewed player” :heart:
                            I think right click is already assigned to "view from own camera". I would rather keep that functionality and just have to click a few extra times.

Those improvements to the demo viewer sound really great. I can't wait to get this patch installed. It's nice to see Epic continuing to support a game that turns one year old next month!

Comment

never again can we say they don't listen.......

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                                never again can we say they don't listen.......
                                depends on who falls under your definition of "we"......

Comment

Working...
                                X