Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    3355 Issues.

About the only thing that I am really noticing that is getting my goat is the crashing. So far I have done most of my testing offline and with the bots. Whether I am spectating a bot game or playing with the bots. The game will just up and crash with a 'Protection Fault'. I send the bug report via the bug reporting system.

Graphicly the bots still on occasion appear to be shooting through the side of their weapon. This is most appearent with the minigun. But I have seen it with all weapons, minus the shock, lightning, and sniper rifle. Super weapons don't apply to this either. A better description of this would be, you see the weapon they are holding pointing in one direction, yet the bullets leaving the weapon are going in another direction.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bad cold, u need to see a doctor

Greetz

Dragunov

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I *cough* need *cough* *cough* the *cough* patch... *cough*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: built in map vote

Originally posted by senshu
    I agree with you. What happened when you disabled web admin, did it work? It takes a high amount of mutators to cause this problem...no way you can limit some of them?
    After disabling the web admin it works great - you can put as much as you like in.

I can limit what i put in my map vote config - but its like putting a limit on the fun we can have :-( and its a bug!!!

You should be able to add as many game types as you like!:up: without loosing the web admin :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by thahandy
    request:

votemenu:
    multi-maplist for same gametype

fyi...UT2Vote will do this for you...

*Linux 3355 released

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also agree that turning off auto-taunts should turn off those dumb friendly fire messages.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my list again

buggy buggy

scoreboard:
    when u die and watch the score with "scoreboard" key, hold it(not "scoreboard toggle") and pressing fire to come back to live, release the "scoreboard" key, the scoreboard is inverted. u can get it away by using the "scoreboard toggle" key. very anoing!!!

demo's:
    (im not gonna post whats not working, thats is a VERY BIG list @ Onslaught)

recorded ONS demo's is still nothing, especially vericles
    Client demo's are the worst
    no correct view in tank/hellbender/cicada?.
    The only correct recorded/viewed is the manta
    serverside where is the eye-view? disabled?
    cant switch to player when alone at server in serverside demo. Stays at freecam/view
    plz FIX!!

SPMA:
    muliple "flying-cams".
    when u alt-fire, hit alt-fire again when it almost reach it the ground. If u doing it right it alt-fires automaticly
    shot
    did some 1 know?

why FPS serverside/netcode based?
    got 30fps @ high(normal 60~80) @ a server trying set the settings @ ultra low, still 30FPS
    i want to keep the max FPS what my FX card can handle not the server/netcode

request:

votemenu:
    multi-maplist for same gametype
    in this case
    ons default linksetup vs custom made(league) linksetup (im not the only one who want this)

Onslaught:
    make die powercore/nodes at map bindable to a key

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Imaginos
    I agree, it is maddening to hear that "same team" every time you boost.
    The same can be said of IGCTF with boosting on.

IG boosting is a common practice on these servers and it's maddening to be rewarded for a boost with these constant and inane taunts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Reversion
    I wished they could implement a free camera view at the end of a match so that you can take cool screenshots instead of being locked onto your own character.
    Definately a missed feature from UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Panama Jack
    That's because "Same Team" isn't an auto taunt.
    Like SJ says.. it most definately is. It is also available via the voice menu, but it IS triggered automagically when you hit a teammate.

This drives me up the wall in Deathball. If you're an oldschool AS fan from original UnrealTournament, you know the value of hammer boosting your teammates. Deathball employs the same tactic. The boost is used constantly to get up and down the pitch.. boosting over a defender, to a loose ball, into a passing lane to intercept.. I agree, it is maddening to hear that "same team" every time you boost.

Turning off the taunts on the server isn't really an option, as many people play with some voice messages bound.. Like I use the heck out of "Got It" to wave off a teammate from going for the ball at the same time when I am a keeper. Fortunately, UT2Vote lets you vote to mute the mutant..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Reversion
    I wished they could implement a free camera view at the end of a match so that you can take cool screenshots instead of being locked onto your own character.
    Good Idea :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: built in map vote

Originally posted by CurlyJ
    Cant get that to work in the same way - its too heavy duty for my small server. I like the default map vote. Its a bug so I mention it here in the hope it will get fixed.
    I agree with you. What happened when you disabled web admin, did it work? It takes a high amount of mutators to cause this problem...no way you can limit some of them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Panama Jack
    That's because "Same Team" isn't an auto taunt.
    Yes it is.

Teammates without auto taunts don't make the "same team" or "I'm on your team idiot" taunt when they walk in your firing line.

Teamates with auto taunts clicked do.

I play assault pretty much exclusively, and the (thankfully) minority of teammates with auto-taunts checked all yell "I'm on your team idiot" when I'm in the tank on AS-Glacier and shooting near the objective. The same 10%-15% of (generally newer) players also say the same when you try and link to them.

When someone breaks down and does turn auto taunts off after repeated requests by me and other teammates sick and tired of hearing this: voila, no more "I'm on your team idiot". I have tested this with teammates over teamspeak...it's an auto-taunt.

In the mean time, I've turned off ALL taunts (the only way to stop this asinine feature) so I cannot hear "roger" or "I'm on offense"...other useful taunts.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope they don't stop with this patch and keep continuing on it

Greetz

Dragunov

Leave a comment:

Working...
X