Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeBee
    Make it so we can jump to a point in time in the demo
    Actually... that may be possible by writing a program that would execute all of the commands in the early part of the demo at an extremely high rate of speed, and then start playing at normal speed where you want to start watching.

The problem is, the current fast forward feature is pretty much fubar'd, and this would probably be some derivative of that. :/
    Would take some re-working.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz007
      EAX + VOIP =
      +1
      +1
      +1

Comment

Anybody wanna link me to the patch? Here or via PM?

Comment

BTW EPIC FYI Linux is case sensitive meaning your patch doesn't overwrite all the files and breaks UT. Thanks

X != x

Comment

Originally posted by 0verclocked
            Anybody wanna link me to the patch? Here or via PM?

Comment

ATTENTION STEVE POLGE!

Fix the EAX+Voip incompatablity PLEAAAASE!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

>>EAX + VOIP =

We have tried on several occasions to reproduce this problem across multiple configurations/etc and have been unable to get a single reproduction case. Until we can at least reproduce it, there isn't much we can do.

>>BTW EPIC FYI Linux is case sensitive meaning your patch
                >>doesn't overwrite all the files and breaks UT. Thanks

This is a beta patch meant for Win32 servers and clients for testing. Ryan will be doing a linux version soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSiN
                  >>EAX + VOIP =

We have tried on several occasions to reproduce this problem across multiple configurations/etc and have been unable to get a single reproduction case. Until we can at least reproduce it, there isn't much we can do.

>>BTW EPIC FYI Linux is case sensitive meaning your patch
                  >>doesn't overwrite all the files and breaks UT. Thanks

This is a beta patch meant for Win32 servers and clients for testing. Ryan will be doing a linux version soon.
                  Thanks for the INFO on both issues. I wouldn't mind helping on the EAX issue if there is a way I could

Comment

DRsin, just get a Audigy 2ZS with Windows XP. Set the game audio to H/W + EAX with the drivers that came with the sound card.

Try to hear people talk in a game with this setting, you should hear it start cutting out.

Comment

Patch 3339 Fixed me up.

Also NForce 1 or Nforce 2 (I have use both), WinXP and any driver. All have the EAX bug Nuff said

Comment

The UTAN ban list is such a horrible idea. I'd rather not have my ability to play ut2k4 under the control of a separate entity. No thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Devon
                          DRsin, just get a Audigy 2ZS with Windows XP. Set the game audio to H/W + EAX with the drivers that came with the sound card.

Try to hear people talk in a game with this setting, you should hear it start cutting out.
                          Haven't had a problem with it from day one. I know, I know, good for me.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus
                            The UTAN ban list is such a horrible idea. I'd rather not have my ability to play ut2k4 under the control of a separate entity. No thanks...
                            It's not. Epic has final say in the bans.

Comment

Originally posted by hmishima
                              Haven't had a problem with it from day one. I know, I know, good for me.:up:
                              Since this is the second PC that I owned with this problem. I'm happy for you.:alien: Really if there is something I can do to help solve this issue I will do it. Beta Test, test settings or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F
                                Also it seems to play better,dont know if thats just me though..

But this beta patch is all good imho..
                                I'd hope so, we'll see once the final is out.

Comment

Working...
                                X