• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV-fixes! now give us more of those ^^

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
        This was discussed before and would break the demo playback if you could rewind.

Unless they totally changed how demos were made.
        ^^^ True... Since demos execute a sequential list of commands (where each command is dependent on 1 or more commands preceding it), it wouldn't be possible to execute them in reverse.

But I would be happy if they simply fixed the fast forward... Right now, if you fast forward at the highest speed, it generally just stops at a random frame of the demo and stays there until you exit... Or if you fast forward at lower speeds, the demo will continue to play at the faster speed, even after setting the speed back to normal. :bored:

Comment

wow.... still more patches........ this is real support people.... love them or hate them.... most companies don't do this

Comment

wow, finally a new patch , every path is a good patch IMO but im a bit deceptoined, i wanted more ONS AI fixes (:bulb: )
            like this, i wrote that after some playing with the new patch
            since last patch bots just link up nodes when they see a node under construction(in their field of view)
            it seems bots dont like to enter vehicles(multiple seats vehicles) which are already ocupied
            when a ''multiple seat vehicle'' with a driver is near to another bot, this other bot should automaticaly enter the vehicle, and the driver should stop until the bot is in(im tired of horning bots to enter the vehicles)
            i rarely see a fully ocupied cicada flying around
            making the driver of the cicada wait some seconds before he fly away, so that other bots or players can enter it
            bots shouldnt use cicadas secondary fire to atack other cicadas and raptors
            when a bot is in a scorpion ans he being atacked by a raptor, he shouldnt stop and tyr to kill the raptor, he should continue or exit the vehicle
            i have been seeing bots using link primary or other wepons to link up nodes and vehicles
            sometimes bots prefer to move around the map, killing random enemies, instead of building nodes at start of a match
            when you order a bot that is in the second seat of the SPMA to ''attack'' he should exit the vehicle and run to the nearest vehicle or enemy unlocked node
            most of the time i see abandoned vehicles in the middle of battle field
            bots exit vehicles under the heat of a battle to much
            since cicadas are are weak without a gunner i think the cicada should have a second ''life bar'' a shield that regenaretes(like shield gun ammo) that protects the cicada from on foot players(cicadas are too vulnerable from shock rifles)
            players and vehicles should get highlighted in the cicadas gunner, maybe just vehicles(raptors and cicadas should defnetely get highlighted in the gunner hud)
            when a bot is driving a hellbender and spot an enemy and there is only one or no gunners the bot should switch the second or third seat to destroy the enemy
            now lets talk about the leviathan AND bots, they are so fuc**** bugged together
            first a bot enter it, and doesnt waits for other passanger that are already trynig to enter it
            is there a way to prevent gunners from hitng their own vehicle?
            When there is no driver the gunners just stay there doing nothing
            If you play ons-redplanet you will see that they always get stuck drving the leviathan, but they dont try to get out they just keep trying to move FORWARD
            There is no muzzle flash for the turrets and this sucks
            To prevent bots from getting stuck while in a vehicle,why dont you make a new volume, where bots wont try to enter it while in a vehicle
            Bots aim are away too bad when trying to shoot balls in br goals
            When something is in the water, a rocket for example, it doesnt looks like it is in the water there should be no smoke in the water
            I still see bots, in start of a match, right after spawning, running to the power core while there is no power nodes to teport too
            sorry for bad english, and i think i have repeted some thing neve mind that

Comment

Wow, awesome. The water/mesh/UTV/UTAN fixes really show that Epic was listening, even if they were a bit late. ;p

Comment

Woohoo.

Had a quick check,and that(3 sec)freeze when you connect to a server to play is gone

That realy bugged me,but no more...

Looks like this beta patch has my thumbs up :up:

Comment

didn't pick it up yet but anyone see if scoping was visible in 1st person demo playback?

Comment

Re: Re: Beta Patch 3353

Originally posted by Boksha
                    HOLY S**T! They finally fixed those! (both have been in the game from the beginning)
                    I was thinking the same, hopefully this will mean DM-Compressed feels ok now instead of jerky turkey.

Comment

" Fixed SPMA causing damage at world origin." OMG stop firing those SPMA's before the world will explode!

Comment

yoda, how about fixing single player bloodrites bug.

Win someone in a bloodrite, be challenged to a bloodrite for same person lose that bloodrite person simply joins free agent pool instead of joining the winning team.

Part A of problem make said person #3, #4 person in team so we can see Lauren fight for the skaarj team when the skaarj defeat ME bloodrite match and take Lauren away from me.

Comment

Hmm, this is mostly a MultiPlayer game. The single player is just to get the customer used to all the maps and weapons or even general gameplay.

95% of all customers want bugs in the multiplayer spectrum fixed. So epic mostly listens to them. Dont get to worried, there could be future patches when the MP is fixed and they decide to fix a few things in the single player

Comment

Anyone knows when its released for the public?

Comment

Re: Re: Beta Patch 3353

Originally posted by Boksha
                              HOLY S**T! They finally fixed those! (both have been in the game from the beginning)
                              Nope, I checked it out as soon as I had read about it. Irondust, DM-Goliath, DOM-ScortchedEarth have been fixed. Yet Compressed, Ironic, and Flux2 still have static mesh sink whole bug.

Maybe those ones aren't fixable, but they worked on it, that's all that matters right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                                This was discussed before and would break the demo playback if you could rewind.

Unless they totally changed how demos were made.
                                My bad then

I must have missed that thread :noob:

Comment

Working...
                                X