Are FPS games dying on PC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reddragon
    On a side note, masive multiplayer games seem to be taking over too. I know some of my co-workers who own UT but spend more time talking about everquest and world of warcraft... :weird:

Rd
    Tell me about... It's like some kind of weird curse... :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
      God
      God isn't dying? Can you prove he is even alive or ever was? Can you prove he even or ever existed?

Something can't die or be alive if it doesn't exist.

Before you call me an athiest. Name one thing good that has come from religion?

Child molesting priests.

The KKK or Klu Klux Klan.

Prejudice.

Hate.

War.

All of these have come from religion. Even 9/11 has its religious roots.

Comment

Originally posted by MajikMyst
        Catholic School Girls :up:

lol, sorry, but you did say one! Everything else, eh, yeah, pretty much...

60 KILOS?!? Isn't that like 150 lbs? Gosh, I think I can bench press your son!

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
          God
          I thought God is able to do absolutely ANYTHING.

Comment

Prejudice.

Hate.

War.
            Those didn't come from religion, that's just plain human nature.

And priests aren't the only ones to rape children.

Anyway, I'm going to call you an Athiest now.

Comment

Well...

What kind of system does GOD game on, and when he kicks your ars will you whine because his system is better, or will you take it for the team and know that everyone sucks, he just sucks less than you.

all in fun

-JG

Comment

Hey, like they say:

Comment

Re: Well...

Originally posted by johnnygun
                  What kind of system does GOD game on, and when he kicks your ars will you whine because his system is better, or will you take it for the team and know that everyone sucks, he just sucks less than you.

all in fun

-JG
                  He plays on the biggest mmorpg system in the universe, based on the reality engine 2.3 where he pays an obscene ammount of money to mess with real peoples lifes for ****z n giggles... :up:

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
                    Ut2004 has many servers, but it is dieing too.
                    Someone forgot to read the demographic charts. Let's all point and laugh at Catdaemon.

Comment

God isn't dying? Can you prove he is even alive or ever was? Can you prove he even or ever existed?

Something can't die or be alive if it doesn't exist.

Child molesting priests.

The KKK or Klu Klux Klan.

Prejudice.

Hate.

War.

All of these have come from religion. Even 9/11 has its religious roots.

I am with you brother. Though the fact you think of 'atheist' as an abusive word. Atheists generally don't waste love on something as surreal and abstract as a supernatural being, instead we spend our love on those who deserve it. God doesn't exist, the bible has been proven wrong many, many times. Some people just wish to close their eyes and create a dream world for themselves. Little do they know they will not go to a place called hell if they do not obey 'God', hell is what happens when you waste an entire life on religion. All hail saint Darwin :heart:

Oh, if anyone wishes to complain, direct them at that brick wall over there.

Comment

some atheists are camouflaged buddhists

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
                          Those didn't come from religion, that's just plain human nature.

And priests aren't the only ones to rape children.

Anyway, I'm going to call you an Athiest now.
                          All prejudice is religion based. Prejudice against gay's, negros, anyone of another religion, infidels, Jews, and the list goes on and on.

Most if not all wars have religious roots. Hitler wanted the perfect Arian race based on his religion and slaughtered the jews.

So no, that isn't human nature. Hate is a learned emotion. A child isn't born to hate someone else. They learn that. People aren't born hating gays or black people. That is learned.

The only arguement for laws against gay marriage is religion. Religious people in my view are the most racist and hateful people you will ever see. Take a tour of our nations bible belt and see for yourself. They blame all their mistakes on god. They will say that is was god's will that this happened. They will treat other people like dirt cause they know that Jesus died for their sins and will forgive them. Many religious people use the bible as a license to oppress others that are different than they are. The pope couldn't even issue a zero tolerance policy on preists that molest children.

Religion has done absolutely nothing good for the human race. It has been used to oppress and torture others. Used to descriminate and hate others. Those are the simple facts. Do the research yourself. Look at history.

Comment

Working...
                          X