X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    IMO that mouse sucks quite a lot. thats probably why
    No, it's actually quite a good mouse. Slightly worse tracking than the MX500, with less buttons, but still a good mouse. I'm using one right now, and it's served me well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Folk
    OK, I just ordered one. If it sucks, I'm hunting you down.
    lol uh-oh

its a good mouse, works great for me and if you dont like it atleast it looks stylish

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza
    yeah i hadn't seen any Creative mice before that one either, they have an older range (3000) which is only 400dpi . . . they also have the 5000 as wireless but i got wired, too many bad stories about wireless mice
    OK, I just ordered one. If it sucks, I'm hunting you down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice looking mouse. I didn't know Creative sold mice!

I'm looking to replace my excellent Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 that has seen one too many battles. I wish Microsoft still made them. :sour:
    I got an mx510 to replace my good ol' Explorer 3.0 and I've had it since they released them. So I was sad to let it go, but I'm more than happy with the mx510's performance. It is so much more accurate than the 3.0 ever was. It's almost like night and day. D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i hadn't seen any Creative mice before that one either, they have an older range (3000) which is only 400dpi . . . they also have the 5000 as wireless but i got wired, too many bad stories about wireless mice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza
    get one of these bad boys, never had such smooth movement
    Nice looking mouse. I didn't know Creative sold mice!

I'm looking to replace my excellent Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 that has seen one too many battles. I wish Microsoft still made them. :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had the same problem... I tried changing drivers, the report rate, different surfaces, in-game mouse settings, etc.... Nothing worked.

The only solution that worked for me was to get a new mouse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    get one of these bad boys, never had such smooth movement

(creative 5000)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: spinning around

Originally posted by Freezer1977
    sometimes when i'm playing my guy looks stright up and spins around for no reason. I have a
    Logitech® Click!™ Optical Mouse
    anyone else have this problem any fixes?
    thanks
    90% of all optical mice can't handle fast movement.
    If you're playing games, NEVER use an optical mouse that isn't made specifically for playing games.
    In other words: get a Logitech MX or a Razer mouse. Some of the more serious Microsoft mice work well too.

That is often a problem caused by your mousing surface and not the mouse itself. Make sure your mousing surface is not reflective. Glass sucks. Shiny sucks. Black is good.
    If that Click!™ mouse is anything like the other non-MX Logitech mice, the surface has nothing to do with it. My brother bought a Logitech Pilot Optical once, and it went crazy when you moved it from one side of the desktop to the other in less than a second. That was on a rough textured black cutting mat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is often a problem caused by your mousing surface and not the mouse itself. Make sure your mousing surface is not reflective. Glass sucks. Shiny sucks. Black is good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used to have that problem until I got ****** off and smashed the mouse against my desk. Now I have a new one. I have a problem with mine though, If I try to move it too fast in one direction it wont move at all :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    might be some pubes on the sensor, give it a wipe :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my old mouse used to do it quite a bit in UT. . . dont how teeling you that is helping tho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This happens with a bunch of other mice as well. The answer tech support gave me for my old mouse that did it was that effectively, the mouse is losing track of where the laser is, and it just goes haywire.

I don't know if there is a fix for your brand in particular, but in my case I fixed it by playing at a higher sensitivity, requiring less mouse movement and therefore less tracking failure.

It's a pain in the butt, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: spinning around

Originally posted by Freezer1977
    sometimes when i'm playing my guy looks stright up and spins around for no reason. I have a
    Logitech® Click!™ Optical Mouse

anyone else have this problem any fixes?

thanks
    Have you tried using another mouse to see if the problem still persists....if it doesn't then it is likely one of two things:
    1. driver problem
    2. the mouse is just no good for this kind of thing ut2k4
    probably some othe reasons too but am too lazy to come up with them right now

but if the problem persists with another (different mouse model), then the problem is likely elsewhere and not specific to that mouse

Leave a comment:

Working...
X