• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Why not use the FHI stuffs?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed. I would definately contact them since they had to either get the IP from Epic/Legend or figure out a way to export it, since U2E doesn't seem to wanna export much of anything

Originally posted by EFA11
    No, not entirely sure. It would be the right thing to do though, they took the time and effort. Of course that is my way of thinking and not everyone thinks the same way as I do. Thats probably a good thing to lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    Are you entirely sure about that?
    No, not entirely sure. It would be the right thing to do though, they took the time and effort. Of course that is my way of thinking and not everyone thinks the same way as I do. Thats probably a good thing to lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EFA11
    there is a mod called UTXMP that has most if not all the assets of XMP. You would need to contact them I believe, to use them.

Since the UTXMP is a MOD for UT2004 you could build a level for UT2004 with XMP or in this case (UTXMP) like was mentioned above

you can find the website for UTXMP (ut2004 mod) @ http://www.free-monkey.com
    Are you entirely sure about that? I mean, unless he's using anything they had to create for the mod (replacement effects and models) I wouldn't think he'd have to go through FMI to use it, since Legend is the original creators and Epic has stated (and modified the EULA too) that previous material may be used in UT2004 mods.

However, I would still double check with FMI just to be safe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First of all i guess i was to harsh on Code Killer, so im sorry.:noob:
    Ill check out the UXMP, but if anyone can remember the name of the package expoter i think that will be my best bet on dial up.:downcast:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Phear
    Gee, a whole lot of good that will do... How am i suposed to build a level for UT2k4 with XMP, hmmm??:bulb:
    there is a mod called UTXMP that has most if not all the assets of XMP. You would need to contact them I believe, to use them.

Since the UTXMP is a MOD for UT2004 you could build a level for UT2004 with XMP or in this case (UTXMP) like was mentioned above

you can find the website for UTXMP (ut2004 mod) @ http://www.free-monkey.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    The Unreal 2 editor can't export afaik. You'll have to find an unreal package exporter, I forget where it is or who made it though.
    I did manage to export a few of the textures out of the Unreal2 editor when I was rebuilding the xhairs for UT:XMP
    But yea, a package exporter would result in less headaches

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Unreal 2 editor can't export afaik. You'll have to find an unreal package exporter, I forget where it is or who made it though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you'd have to open them up in the Unreal 2 editor. Export them as another file type (textures--bmp) and then reimport them into the Editor for Unreal Tournament 2004...they use different builds of the engine...and other imcompatiblities.

Plus, when he said download UTXMP he meant UTxmp....for UT. IT already has all the textures/meshes from U2XMP imported

http://www.free-monkey.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Code-Killer
    err, download UTXMP?
    Gee, a whole lot of good that will do... How am i suposed to build a level for UT2k4 with XMP, hmmm??:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    err, download UTXMP?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How to use U2 Stuff in UT2k4

How to use U2 Stuff in UT2k4

Whats the easyest way to be able to use Ureal 2 textures, static meshes, etc with the Unreal tournament 2004 editor? I was thinking of using some of the content in a map for UT2k4. I tryed using some of the stuff but i get a fault. Do i need to tell Ued where to find the files? Currently ive just copyed and pasted the files from the U2 to the UT2k4 file, in their appropriate place no dout. If you know how to, or if i even can use these file i could use the help, thanks.:up:
Working...
X