Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reinstalling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Reinstalling

    Ok, I'm moved and unpacked fully now and I'm going to reinstall. All the disks I have and I can only find one lol. I hope it's in the right box.

    This is going to get rid of my black textures right?

    God I HATE reinstalling. :sulk:

    #2
    huh black textures =/

    You only have one disk ? Do you have DVD edition or CD ?

    Reinstalling and reformatting is the bomb, it makes your computer run like it used to and gets rid of any spyware that your spyware dectector couldn't delete. It also gets rid of all the programs that you never used and took up space

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Reaper
      huh black textures =/

      You only have one disk ? Do you have DVD edition or CD ?

      Reinstalling and reformatting is the bomb, it makes your computer run like it used to and gets rid of any spyware that your spyware dectector couldn't delete. It also gets rid of all the programs that you never used and took up space
      yes but you still need to reinstall everything

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Reaper
        ...
        Reinstalling and reformatting is the bomb, it makes your computer run like it used to and gets rid of any spyware that your spyware dectector couldn't delete. It also gets rid of all the programs that you never used and took up space
        [sarcasm]And the thing I love the most about reinstalling is having to spend all day installing stuff back and setting it to its previous state. That soooooo rocks!![/sarcasm]

        Comment


          #5
          So your going for the reinstall after all?

          GL finding that disc

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Kr4zed
            [sarcasm]And the thing I love the most about reinstalling is having to spend all day installing stuff back and setting it to its previous state. That soooooo rocks!![/sarcasm]
            Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

            Comment


              #7
              I HATE reformatting too, i have NO clue why people do it so often. I'm lucky if i do it every time in install a new OS.

              Comment


                #8
                reformatting is the only thing keeping me from filling my harddrive =/

                Comment


                  #9
                  Reformatted and I have my textures back

                  I still would have much rather figured out what did it, but at least I have them back.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by The5thviruz
                    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
                    Just a wee bit...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I think this thread is infected with the sarcasm virus :P

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                        Reformatted and I have my textures back

                        I still would have much rather figured out what did it, but at least I have them back.
                        Holy ****, you mean you had to reinstall AND move to get your textures back? OMGEPICPLZFIX and stuff..

                        Dicky B (I remember when tinkering with configs would fix stuff like that)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          LOL DIcky

                          Yeah me too, and I tinkered for over a month lol, I tried so many things, I even got a new video card! still black textures so I knew it was something screwed up in the game. I HATE not being able to fix something. (Formatting is never the answer!)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Are you listening to Paint it Black while playing?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dogme
                              I think this thread is infected with the sarcasm virus :P
                              Time for a reformat!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X