Avril suicides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are TOO MANY fake suicides.
    They must be awarded to the one who actually caused them!

Comment

Originally posted by Cataclysm
      Honestly, who cares? It's onslaught, not DM.
      I care. If I hunt someone all over the map and then I don't even get the kill in the end that annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyNuke
        I care. If I hunt someone all over the map and then I don't even get the kill in the end that annoys me.
        Hunting people all over the map is not strategically sound, especially not in ONS.

Comment

Originally posted by marshdabeachy
          The reason it counts as a suicide is that the avril rocket "belongs" to the player that fired it. When the rocket explodes, the splash damage kills the owner, hence a suicide.

I think the difference with the shock core is that when you hit it with shock primary, the core switches "ownership" and belongs to the player that hit it with primary. Hence if the original owner gets killed by it, it's not a suicide.

Personally, I think the same thing should be applied to the avril, and likely would have been, except it was overlooked (intentional or otherwise) because there were bigger issues.
          Yup, it does switch ownership.
          Ive hit a enemy skymine from a hb with shock primary and it's exploded and killed a nearby player. The death message said that such and such a player couldn't escape my skymine combo, thats despite not being anywhere near being in a hellbender.

Comment

FFS. When I read the title I was hoping for a Reuters quote. Yeah that's right Lavigne! Your time will come!

Comment

Only the good musicians seem to die young.... Avril will live to about 115

Comment

Working...
              X