Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all you who played ut99 before 2003/2004...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For all you who played ut99 before 2003/2004...

Originally posted by MGdaGR8
    The other day i found this great site though that converts maps from ut99-ut2004, one or two skins, and even the classic weapon, "The Ripper". To bad i didnt know about this site when i began ut2004. Here it is:

http://www.ut99remakes.com/
    Um, These actually look pretty good from the screenshots- Thanks!

Comment

omg who cares!!!!111

Comment

Originally posted by Sanguinox
        omg who cares!!!!111
        About what?

Comment

Hi,

Call me "******" if you want but I never play UT99 and just recently I see the name.

I play before Unreal, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament 2003 and now Unreal Tournament 2004.

Also the "expansion" of Unreal 2 to play online.
          That's all.
          Never play and know nothing about UT99 sorry.
          :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
            :up:
            :down:

Originally posted by intelinmyhead
            Can we move on with our lives?
            Not until we have UT II . . .

Comment

I can't see why people are getting so worked up in this thread. It's only a computer game!

Comment

BDC|AmbientByte

Not sure what this has to do with the thread, but I will comment on these maps, which I have played;

StalwartXL - you took Stalwart and made it bigger. Nice. Not hard to do. Fun map. Like the extra room. :up:

Deck 16 S3 whatever. Sorry - We are up to Deck 32 now. :down: Just played a techno version of this map with spiderwebs and an extra level that I don't think anyone can beat.

Cola Wars - Sorry - can't beat beer wars. Didn't beer wars come first? :down:

BDC - if you are with the clan BDC - stick with basketball courts.

UT99 :up: Nothing like bouncing ripper blades off walls and decapitating people
                UT2k3 :up: I miss the music and the Excessive mods; Excessive CTF and BR was the **** in UT2k3
                UT2k4 :up: The vehicles rock and the gameplay is cranked up faster than its predecessors - it is UT2k3 on double-shot espresso

Comment

Worked up is the norm here, not the exception.

Comment

Working...
                  X