No announcement yet.

OLB 4v4 event #2 (open to all clans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure having 4 granades will perhaps get the losing team a couple of more frags but it will not make the match more fun for them
    This about sums it up for me but I can see both sides of this argument. Anyway you look at it I'd much rather get my kills from the other weapons than from random nades. I've seen some pretty **** skilled mid-air nade throws and hats off to that but giving a player the ability to spit 3-4 of em down a hallwall just for kicks is over-the-top in my book.

Dual AR is actually a decent enough weapon if you have nothing. Get your teammates to throw one and you can still be effective.

I vote for 2 nades! Yay another setting to split us all up

Back on topic:
    As for skill level in this tournament I think you'll see it all from newer TDM clans to the very best left in the NA scene. So yes, you might get blown out 151-6 on a map or two but it's still a great way to make connections with other clans and get involved.

Comment

stfu about the grenades already. Them's the rules: you don't like it, don't play. The idea with being open to new teams is to give them a taste of the competitive scene, and hopefully to get them more involved. Why would you bring them in and not use the standard rules they would be playing with everywhere else?

Comment

Hooray for Senshu!

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
            stfu about the grenades already. Them's the rules: you don't like it, don't play. The idea with being open to new teams is to give them a taste of the competitive scene, and hopefully to get them more involved. Why would you bring them in and not use the standard rules they would be playing with everywhere else?
            No need to be p1ssy about it. I only responded to something the original poster had "highlighted". The inexperienced guys probably aren't even gonna make it to the first pickup if they go up against seasoned vets anyway; I see a bloodbath happening there. Be nice for the rookies if there was a mix and match of the team members' skillsets.

I'd play if I had the time, but I'm just too busy with work, even on weekends, however, I do actually hope that that you guys get some new blood into the comp scene.

Good luck to everyone who will be participating.

Comment

I miss TDM No time for it atm though.

Comment

Comment

bump for today :up:

Comment

Working...
                  X