HELP!! Boomslang Sniper 2100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! Boomslang Sniper 2100

Hi all, I have the Sniper Boomslang, and I am having trouble. I cant turn right well at all, and my movements are very laggy. Its not this way in windows, only when i play. One guy said my mouse is to fast, and i needed to change some things with my sensitivity. I play at .38-.5 mouse sens. Any help on which mouse pad I should use, if that is my problem. (i dont have a good mouse pad) also any other suggestions would be nice.
    Thanks all
    LeAKe A.KA ]KoR[LeAke, .:LHN:.LeAke

It could be (if wireless) your batterly that's empty or simply that its to old to handle fast movement (if optical) Or the ball is dirty.... just clean it.

Its also the mouse/drives that decide how fast you move your mouse. So you could try lowering the windows/ingame even lower but i doubth thats the case

EDIT:
    Oh, just had a chat with 5th, its the last one. Its incredibly sensitive and you need to turn the windows AND the ingame even lower.

Comment

Well the boomslang is not wireless. Also the boomslang is made for high sensativity players. Seeing your sensativity numbers, looks like you are more of a low sensativity player. The mouse can only send out so much data across the usb pipe so when you move it to fast you get the skips etc......
      I tried it and absolutely could not use it. Sold it on ebay. Get a diamondback, its the best mouse I have ever played with.

Comment

YOU know there is a troubleshooting FORUM my friend

Comment

No More Help Needed

Thanks for all the help, I got it fixed, and then proceded to uninstall it, and placed it neatly back in the box.
          Thanks Again
          LeAke - Casey

Comment

New Mouse

Im probably gonna get the Viper Diamback, or the mx510, although I am actually quite acurate with my regular dell mouse, roller ball, except it only has 2 buttons, but it feels great and has the right sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X