Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye mod, what would you most like to see in it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason you are making me want to go play TS2

Comment

if you want to add new additional maps as bonus stuff keep it either seperate or hidden or make sure its noted as bonus material.
      With this in mind i am working though an idea of adding an extra mode (agent, ooagent, secretagent, 007, project goldeneye)

With not much info to give you, one of the ideas im contemplating is looking at the beta rom versions.

Like adding the beta goldeneye version of Dam (involved more of the mission like collecting the bungee rope and piton gun), with custom matinee sequences.

Although i didnt want to give that news out till WAY later on. it might help alleviate peoples feeling that its gonna be the same old same old.

Comment

Kinda late in the life of UT2k4 for this mod, this game's coming up on 1 year old. I'd just get all your planning done and then whip it out on the Unreal3 engine as soon as that becomes available. I say that because I'd hate to see a great mod idea like this flop, and at this point I don't see that it can do anything else. Don't waste all your hard work; save it for UE3!

Comment

That's two years from now. This game's still got some life in it.

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
            Kinda late in the life of UT2k4 for this mod, this game's coming up on 1 year old. I'd just get all your planning done and then whip it out on the Unreal3 engine as soon as that becomes available. I say that because I'd hate to see a great mod idea like this flop, and at this point I don't see that it can do anything else. Don't waste all your hard work; save it for UE3!
            i got plans for a MMORPG game on the next gen engine.. this is just code learning and practise

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
              Pfff, whatever. Is that why CTF clans are still playing Garden Of Heaven?
              What clans? And probably iCTF(where a big part of "gameplay" is missing, weapon placement).

Comment

Quit hijacking the thread clown. If you have a problem with my maps pm me.

Comment

You posed a question:
                  is that why CTF clans are still playing Garden Of Heaven?
                  So I answered. I made my point. I can remember you talking about how "boring" the winner movies of MSUC were because yours didn't make it, so don't cry if people criticize what you've made.

Comment

Well, if my skills were enough for me to win stuff in the MSUC and get me a job in the industry, I'd say I'm doing pretty **** good for myself. When you're better than me, I'll listen to what you have to say. :up:

Comment

Well, if my skills were enough for me to win stuff in the MSUC and get me a job in the industry, I'd say I'm doing pretty **** good for myself. When you're better than me, I'll listen to what you have to say. :up:
                      You only listen to someone who's better than you? Even someone who's not might have something useful to say. Anyhow, either one of you should have taken this to PMs long ago, but it doesn't matter. Everything that was needed out of this thread has been said. Let's find another one to ruin.

P.S. - AM, I liked your previous avatar A LOT. This new one is kinda bleh.

Comment

You should ask soma for some tips then.

Comment

What makes you think I haven't? His eyecandy sucks though, which brings me back to my point. Goldeneye + no new eyecandy = not as good as it could be.

Comment

thanks for ruining a civil thread guys. im unsubscribing myself from it.

please dont bother posting in any future threads if its going to cause conflict. this is the number 1 reason i dont post much on forums.

Expect the release vid to be announced on planetunreal first and not in this thread now.

Thanks for the support guys and gals.

Comment

Party poopers.

I'm downloading this mod regardless of how it turns out or how much eye candy it does or does not have. Best of luck to you guys. :up:

Comment

I'm just sad the fate of what could be a great mod is left in the hands of a Trials map fan. Do you really believe that eyecandy automatically makes a map/mod not fun? Or that lack of it makes it enjoyable? "It's just meant to be fun" is a pretty lame excuse for purposely leaving out the eyecandy.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X