Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye mod, what would you most like to see in it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything to be the same with better graphics

This includes the corner ways strafe running and exploding crates :P

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
      I know. I wasn't asking about that. I was asking if they were decorating it beyond the (now) craptastic graphics of the original.
      Last time people talked this way, we were given UT2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvelli
        Last time people talked this way, we were given UT2003.
        Yeah don't deface GoldenEye just for the sake of eyecandy. :up:

Comment

Don't blame the graphics, blame the mappers dipstooge. If done right, it will be a lot better than if it were simple bsp.

Comment

haha n1

Maby you could place the golden ***** in junkyard in a few maps?

Comment

proximity mine chaos \o/

Comment

The loos in Facility are all that really matter.

:up:

Comment

sounds awesome, can't wait to use the golden gun, one shot kills no matter where u hit the model, that'll test ur dodge skills

Comment

WooooT gimme gimme gimme :P! All i want to see is facility lol gotta love the toilets and walking through the vents. I hope the doors will open and close by us selecting them too? Its the simple things that make all the difference . AHHHH i cant wait, so all u experienced mappers get in and help get this mod finished :P.

Comment

Angel Mapper. we have used the unreal engine to optimise the maps. (its not only BSP)
                      If optimise is the wrong word, replace with word of choice for accuracy

Are we decorating it? if i find a map texturer, we wil update the low rez map textures.

their IS a teaser vid of facility thats way old on the website guys..

http://goldeneye.downclan.com/index.php?p=VideoReleases

Shows Facility

Comment

I never had an N64 but if we're talking golden eye, what we need is a playable Xenia Onatopp. Complete with growing "Enjoyment" noises when she hoses you down with the minigun!

Comment

I really need to play facility lol just seen the demo avi and it owns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOP-Proto
                            Angel Mapper. we have used the unreal engine to optimise the maps. (its not only BSP)
                            If optimise is the wrong word, replace with word of choice for accuracy

Are we decorating it? if i find a map texturer, we wil update the low rez map textures.

their IS a teaser vid of facility thats way old on the website guys..

http://goldeneye.downclan.com/index.php?p=VideoReleases

Shows Facility
                            that is the wrong word, he means eyecandy \ visuals \ looks

Comment

that facility vid is a good 6 months old. its purposly recorded in the ut2004 game witht he hud on

We have the GE hud. GE energy bars, custom GE animations, GE weapons...

The thing im working on mostly at the moment are getting all the ingame menus in place
                              Adding weapons and playermodels (slowest area due to lack of modelers/animators)
                              Building the singleplayer gametypes

Comment

the pic of dam in the menus is new so is the menus themselves

new content will be comming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X