Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye mod, what would you most like to see in it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounding good, can't wait to see this

Comment

Argh. No static meshes, nothing? If you're going to do a remake at least take full advantage of the current technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
        Argh. No static meshes, nothing? If you're going to do a remake at least take full advantage of the current technology.
        of course we are optimising using unreals optimisation methods. if i knew you ment that... O_o

Comment

...i love you

goldeneye was the best game ever, nothing like stacking a mess of remote mines, and double rcp90s, will we still be able to jump into the air vents from the stalls?

hey smilies are back!

Comment

i will intend to get that bug working, as long as i can solve the "unreal im crounching so i dont fall out the vent" bug :P

Comment

o ya, that must make it a little tricky, facility will always be the best level ever

would it be possible to make the originally closed off parts of levels open, since they're already made, they just were never included in multiplayer. (i guess these could be seperate)

on a side note, you guys must know almost everything about goldeneye there is to know by now

Comment

Goldeneye was a blast, im not a GE geek, but i do know alot of things about beta content that was never included in the final release (such as did you know dam had a piton gun in it and a bungee cord at one time that were planned to be used) and also (did you know the rom actually includes 4 different bonds (roger moor etc) but they took them out for legality reasons?

Comment

If you ask me, i would say multiplayer support must be complete, what i mean is to include all the original levels, and make the game feel the same as it did on the 64. Now i realize that it will be very diffrent on the computer insted of the consol but....:bulb:
                  But as fars as im concerned, if the multiplayer is the same, i wont cry.
                  TOP-Proto, i hope you finally get a chance to finsih this mod cause its been in the works for a long time. I wish i could help somehow but my knoldge is limited in programing, and my internet is very slow...:cry: But as i said, good luck and keep up the hard work/

Comment

yeh its frustrating just not much tallent about in the UT2K4 sector at the moment, its beeing sapped by the HL engine. and before that.. well somethings going wrong and i dont think its my mod methods

Comment

Sounds awesome. This made me wanna dig out me copy and set off some alarms for fun ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Firebert
                        o ya, that must make it a little tricky, facility will always be the best level ever

would it be possible to make the originally closed off parts of levels open, since they're already made, they just were never included in multiplayer. (i guess these could be seperate)

on a side note, you guys must know almost everything about goldeneye there is to know by now

The walk through doors gameshark cheat made it so you could go into the closed off areas on the multiplayer levels, although there weren't any weapons down there, it was still fun

Comment

Originally posted by TOP-Proto
                          of course we are optimising using unreals optimisation methods. if i knew you ment that... O_o
                          Huh? Optimization != decoration.

Comment

optimization = better fps toward better gameplay

Comment

I know. I wasn't asking about that. I was asking if they were decorating it beyond the (now) craptastic graphics of the original.

Comment

So much love for the Goldeneye........ why does no-one ever mention Perfect Dark? Them weaps were wuvwy :heart:

Comment

Working...
                                X