X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the mx1000 have any wireless lag?

hey guys,

Im thinking of buying the mx1000, my mx500 wire is braking

(yes i know i can fix it, but the way i have the computer setup the wire gets in the way)

so, does it have any wireless lag?

iv used wired mouse all my life and when i tryed my friend's mx1000 i can tell there was some lag or what felt like lag it might have just been his setting

I've never used the MX510, but everyone else is going to tell you to use that.

Comment

No. And dont listen to the wired addicts.. they just want your soul.

Comment

That is the best mouse that any one could get

Comment

Performance specs are way behind the MX510 and MX1000.. not to mention it's rediculus ergonomics.. I want to grasp a mouse not put my hand over one...

And fewer buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
            Performance specs are way behind the MX510 and MX1000.. not to mention it's rediculus ergonomics.. I want to grasp a mouse not put my hand over one...

And fewer buttons...
            And it's just plain ugly.

I say get the MX-510. It is great. And I even made a camo version for America's Army:

Comment

Re: does the mx1000 have any wireless lag?

Originally posted by DM_Soldier1
              so, does it have any wireless lag?
              none

Comment

Re: Re: does the mx1000 have any wireless lag?

Originally posted by Riffage
                none
                +1

Comment

All wireless mice have lag - or slower responce. Just how much is the question. I use a wireless mx700 for trolling the internet. and mx510 for gaming. I did use the 700 for gaming till my buddy Juggs turned me on to the 510. now we both use the 510 for the games. Wire is the way to go for games.

Comment

Originally posted by colamann1
                    Wire is the way to go for games.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                      Frogger knows all

Comment

All wireless mice have lag - or slower responce.
                        Lies.

MX1000 is on par with USB in all fields.

MX1000's Fast RF uses 2x the bandwith of what the mx700's fast RF use and the latency is on par with a USB cord.

I know you wire-monkyes who haven't even tried the mouse dont agree with this.. But I dont really care.

Comment

All wireless mice have lag - or slower responce. Just how much is the question. I use a wireless mx700 for trolling the internet. and mx510 for gaming. I did use the 700 for gaming till my buddy Juggs turned me on to the 510. now we both use the 510 for the games. Wire is the way to go for games.
                          found this here:
                          http://www6.tomshardware.com/consume...ord_no_latency

The MX 1000 uses the Fast RF technology for wireless transmission. The frequency is still 27 MHz, but the frequency band has been doubled. The advantage lies in being able to transmit twice as much data and thus to refresh the coordinates twice as fast. The disadvantage is that the broader band will also be more sensitive to external disturbances, but Logitech has the problem under control. In practice, transmission is never interrupted under normal use conditions. With the speed of Fast RF, the mouse is capable of transmitting its coordinates more than 125 times per second as compared to 50 for a conventional cordless mouse. The 125 figure is cited because it is also the maximum speed possible with the USB connection, and therefore there is no point in increasing it. In the final analysis, the MX 1000 communicates as rapidly as a corded mouse, and without latency.

The above makes perfect sense, thus NO!!!! no lag...
                          In other words, krille in his nordic wisdom is right

mbwana

Comment

Krill is on my ignore list did he say anything important?

Comment

Krill is on my ignore list did he say anything important?
                              Just the normal 'I liked it so much.. I bought the company' type of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X