This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

botters off UT 2k4 leader board!

I just noticed that for the first time in forever, all the obviously named aimbotters and hackwebsite marketers are off the leader boards....

sunshine is the best disinfectant.

and for the record, I was neither warned or banned for bringing the issue up in the manner I did, in this forum. funny how a small percentage of the population will always try to be a mod even without authority, moral or actual.

so? :down:

Comment

You're not supposed to talk about cheating on these boards, even if it's like this. No cheat talk. At all. Period.

Not that I dislike you, but I don't expect this thread to live long...

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
        so? :down:
        it is really pretty simple to the point i should not have to tell u.

aimbotters kill games. the leader board merely encouraged them to play and cheat so in their minds they could become famous. This means more aimbotters fighting for the leader spots. This means that newbies first trying out the game have a very poor experience and never play again. Through attrition, this means the game will die.

I have seen it happen before.

Comment

Always looking for new ~100% sure fire methods of determining a player's stats are achieved by cheating. Any good ideas, send them to abuse@epicgames.com.

Comment

Working...
          X