This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitbox ?

I was wondering if someone had a collection of images that would show the hitboxes with the skin. What Im trying to find is where the headshot would be on differnt models. I know the hitbox is the same for all the modles but the "skins" make them appear diffent. lol I'll use my uber hax0r paint skills to help show what I'm looking for.

[edit]shot removed... 1/2mb is too much. mmmk?[/edit]

The black being the Mr. Crow "skin" and the red being the hitbox.

I guess what Im looking for is the real skins with the hitboxes overlaying them. Make since to anyone ?:weird:

you needed to use a bitmap for that ? :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
      theres only 2 shapes, a cylinder for the body and lags and a sphere for the head.
      Im not really concerned about the shapes I just want to know where I need to be aiming for the headshot on each model.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckMySick
        Im not really concerned about the shapes I just want to know where I need to be aiming for the headshot on each model.
        The head. :bulb:
        There's no easy way to tell exactly where the head hitbox is, as the model's center of mass often shifts relative to the actual hitbox.

Comment

a word from epic about ut200x hitbox would be nice indeed

Comment

there is a sphere attached to the head bone of every model i believe. so... aim for the head

Comment

we needed a thread for this? lol people ask funny things 'where do i need to aim to get a headshot' lol priceless :haha:

Comment

Working...
              X