Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Textures disappearing in ut2004 with 2 nvidia 6800 ultras in SLi mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey guys,

well guess what. I updated to 3339 and it works perfectly. All that was needed to be done.

I can't believe i didn't realize i didn't have the latest patch. I guess i was rushing to fast to get this new system up and running everything fast.

Thanks again all!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check out this forum Anandtech

I am assuming you have the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe. There is several threads about it there including one with a similar if not the same problem.

Edit...here is the specific thread Clicky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    try the 71.24 beta drivers www.guru3.com, and they give you a handy performance boost 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting. We'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try the latest patch maybe that will fix it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT is punishing you for being such a rich *******. :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nukemm
    3DMark 2005 score is 9563 for those who care. I don't have the link at the moment.
    What are your specs?

And try updating ut.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    3DMark 2005 score is 9563 for those who care. I don't have the link at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, i just noticed i posted in the wrong section, sorry about that mods. =/

It's a new system. Fresh install. No formatting.

I didn't want to unistall UT yet because it's a pain so i was hoping there is a quick fix for my problem. If not i'll have no choice i guess.

Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gimme a link to your 3Dmark05 score pls.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you reformat when you upgraded or was this all from the first windows install? I'd try reinstalling UT2004, I think that happend to [NBS]Flak before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh and i'm running at 1600x1200 32bit with 85mhz refresh rate, sorry.

Perhaps UT2004 has some limitations?

Leave a comment:

• Textures disappearing in ut2004 with 2 nvidia 6800 ultras in SLi mode.

Hey everyone,

Well i have massive textures disappearing in UT2004 which makes the game basically unplayable. With AA and AF off or enabled. Tried with nvidia 67.03 and 66.93 drivers. Sli is enabled. I don't know what's causing it =(

UT2004 installed with patch 3270.

I also have hl2, doom3 and NFSU2 installed and they're all working like a charm.

Does anyone have any idea what do to to fix the textures disappearing? Is there any known issue with SLi? Or these drivers? Hopefully it's something obvious like just unchecking 1 ingame setting. But i can't figure it out.

Thanks a lot in advance for your time and help!
Working...
X