No announcement yet.

Red future, will UT live on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait until Duke Nukem Forever gets released. It will beat the hell out of all games.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Muerte_[TDS]
      Just wait until Duke Nukem Forever gets released. It will beat the hell out of all games.
      that's what they said about DOOM3.

UNREAL IS DEAD!!!!!!!!DOOM RULEZZ!"Z!D!"$ "*$y 111 etc.

Comment

such utter rubbish conveyed by Ausmok IV and welldone for deviating from the topic and placing urself in the central role as the biggest ****en joker i've ever seen.

I do not impose, its the general concensus that the thread poster is alil fanatical about his view on UT and its future lol

If u can't see that im sorry, plus the game UT itself is a concept from other games in the same genre yes, but its just a game not a life changing experience u ******.

Seriously look at what u've typed show the common layman or normal person with a good education, better than yours of course, someone that did primarily maths and science based subjects not artsy fartsy literature as urself (my assumption of u) and they'll beat u with their shoes

Comment

Someone is making a mod to bring UT back with better graphics, so relax.

I think there is going to be a UT2006 so plenty to look forward to.

Comment

Ill tell you in 5 years, the same amount of time it took me to slow down playing UT and go on to 2k4...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
              I will follow the engine wherever it goes. It would take too long to work my up from Noob status with a different editor, and I don't see any other developer coming up with a better editor in the near future.

Don't take it too seriously, it's just a game.
              I worried about the game tanking out too. Like AM, El_Muerte and many others I've invested allot of time learning the Unreal engine. When 2k3 was released I was like 'fugg' this sucks! this will fail. 2k4 with ONS saved the day (the team that came up with ONS should have got a big chunk of stock IMO) and gave the franchise a new lease (a fleeting one) on life. 2k3 is when I put down Ued for a while and took up 3DMax because those skills you can move to any engine. What the point of modding for a game that nobody plays?

I still mod for the engine but I don't play it online anymore (CoD-UO!).

Ausmok IV- Verbosity is bad grammar too.

Comment

Doesn't matter what game your playing it will eventually get boring, or you will just get tied of playing. I still love a good old Dm in UT99 and 2004, but I admit I don't play as much as I use to, guess the insterest has just worn thin these days. The new gametypes didn't lift my spirit of UT.

I think UT will live on in everyones heart who loves the game.

What would make me play more, is if epic brings back UTGOTY for UT2004, all original characters sound packs and weapons, that would lift my spirit 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by Morphias
                  Doesn't matter what game your playing it will eventually get boring, or you will just get tied of playing. I still love a good old Dm in UT99 and 2004, but I admit I don't play as much as I use to, guess the insterest has just worn thin these days. The new gametypes didn't lift my spirit of UT.

I think UT will live on in everyones heart who loves the game.

What would make me play more, is if epic brings back UTGOTY for UT2004, all original characters sound packs and weapons, that would lift my spirit 1000%.
                  http://utr.unrealfans.com/

Comment

Originally posted by El_Muerte_[TDS]
                    IF it ever gets released.

Honestly, when was the last time we were given ANY new screenshots or information? I faintly recall seeing a trailer back in 2001 or 2002, but since then there has been NO (or *very* little) new info on the game's development status or anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sett
                      I still mod for the engine but I don't play it online anymore (CoD-UO!).
                      Woah, took the words out of my mouth. :bulb:

Comment

ehhhhhhh... LOL I posted that holy **** lol!!! Man wtf... I must of been really drunk last night... But how the hell did I type that? God this is embarrising... LOL just forget I even wrote this little thread... God I wrote one hell of a dorky thread! Please just forget about this thread, god this is really embarrising. Oh and just so you know my real feelings, well lets just say im not that into games and if ut dies I really wont care... But god This is really embarrising!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quake 4 will overshadow the next UT (competitively).

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666

unless it blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
                              actualy i dont think you are wrong about that one. i just hope it will be souly a single player experience like the first 2 quake games, i hated quake 3:down:.

as for UT dieing it will be back with Unreal 3 engine.. well if they make anything UT related with it that is, the first game coming out for it isnt even gonna be epic last i heard.

oh yea, and worrying about a GAMING franchise is somthing to be concerned about. maybe you dont go outside enough?

Comment

if a game better than UT came out, why would we be worried? By definition the game would be better than UT and so we'd all go and play it happily !

Sooner or later it will happen, most likely later IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X