Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament Merchandise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Just get the inkjet transfers and iron them on

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by zenpunk
      Just get the inkjet transfers and iron them on
      /Me is no longer bored.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by torres007
        What I want is a remote conontrol Scorpion with a button on the remote that makes the blades pop out. It should also come with Mr. Crow as the driver.
        :up: That sounds like a good project.

        Comment


          #19
          I'd gladly buy a UT2k4 thong for my wife if such a thing existed.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by LittleDonny
            I'd gladly buy a UT2k4 thong for my wife if such a thing existed.
            LOL!

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by LittleDonny
              I'd gladly buy a UT2k4 thong for my wife if such a thing existed.
              Actually, [DAMIT] once had a classic UT99 thong that said "Headshot!" with the sniper target on the front.

              Long gone by now though.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by LittleDonny
                I'd gladly buy a UT2k4 thong for my wife if such a thing existed.
                :haha: Hahaha.... My wife is ALWAYS giving me **** for "playing that **** game all the time".... If I got her a thong with the UT logo on it, she would seriously probably flip out and kill me or something.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by LittleDonny
                  I'd gladly buy a UT2k4 thong for my wife if such a thing existed.
                  How about a natural born sniper one LOL

                  http://www.cafepress.com/nbsstuff

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                    How about a natural born sniper one LOL

                    http://www.cafepress.com/nbsstuff
                    or h-townmadness

                    http://www.cafepress.com/htmstuff

                    Got Goo? Thong

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Reaper
                      Go to Skullz t shirts or something some guy here makes them
                      but he's not allowed to make ut2k4 ones anymore as either Pezman or PR-Flak posted....

                      but i would seriously buy one of these jerseys:

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by BeerNut
                        :haha: Hahaha.... My wife is ALWAYS giving me **** for "playing that **** game all the time".... If I got her a thong with the UT logo on it, she would seriously probably flip out and kill me or something.
                        ****, our wives must be related:haha:

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by torres007
                          What I want is a remote conontrol Scorpion with a button on the remote that makes the blades pop out. It should also come with Mr. Crow as the driver.
                          **Thinks back to Robot wars and the many spin offs**

                          Comment


                            #28
                            i could make some posters and sell them to you but i dont think Epic would be too happy

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X