Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] 3 Screens my brother and a trashcan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by 0V3RC10CK3D
    I'm lucky, I bought all my stuff so it's ...mine I got a 17" sony lcd, nobody is even gonna breathe on that thing, LOL
    check your pm's please

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm lucky, I bought all my stuff so it's ...mine I got a 17" sony lcd, nobody is even gonna breathe on that thing, LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    haha krille man your bruthas a Luza

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I were you, I'd never let him touch my stuff unless he's willing to replace it, with his own money.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, Krill, I don't want to seem rude... but... his "slap me" behaviour needs have some background.
    You don't become a jerk overnigth. There must be something innate.
    He's your brother... so... I won't advertise his shortcomings, if I were you.
    Nice story anyway, and you have my sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by (9)Felon
    Oh, one last thing- If the scratch is on the tube itself (not some plastic cover) and if it is pretty deep, you need to get rid of that, too. Inside of the tube is a vacuum, and if the integrity of the front of the tube is compromised, it could implode and then explode. If you are like me and sit less than 2 feet from the tube, you might end up with the nickname "Scarface" or "Ol' One Eye". Toss it and shake your brother down for the dough.

APf
    Agreed. Krille, take the monitor CAREFULLY and place it in a vacant room with the screen facing the wall (right up against it). Leave it there until you're ready to throw it away. If (when) the tube implodes, it'll sound like an explosion that will be heard down the street. You do not want to be anywhere near it when that happens.

Oh, and, normally I don't suggest violence as a real solution to things, but in this case, not being compensated for two broken monitors (:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: ) is grounds for some ***** slapping. Get to it, aFTER you secure the broken monitor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah hard to believe krill looks like that isn't it?

I thought of him more as a small boy.

But here he is FILLING HIS FACE, i mean FILLING the screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *looks at title of thread*

Sounds kinky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, one last thing- If the scratch is on the tube itself (not some plastic cover) and if it is pretty deep, you need to get rid of that, too. Inside of the tube is a vacuum, and if the integrity of the front of the tube is compromised, it could implode and then explode. If you are like me and sit less than 2 feet from the tube, you might end up with the nickname "Scarface" or "Ol' One Eye". Toss it and shake your brother down for the dough.

APf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Never open up a monitor unless you know what you are doing. The tube acts as a large capacitor and a possible zap could burn you, kill you, or make you wet yourself. It is unlikely that you could run down to Radio Shack and get a new tube or yoke, so that rattle should have been enough to tell you to chuck it in the trash. Seriously, you could have really been hurt. Don't do that again.

You brother needs to spend some time in the gym and your father needs a clue. Your brother has a history of damaging 100$+ equipment and should not be hauling around equipment that he has a history of destroying. The fact that your father let him haul away your spare monitor after being so careless with the other ones speaks volumes.

APf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL at thread

I can imagine how you must have felt .....................................

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
    who's most complex task in mind is playing "the sims"
    i never did get past the boss at the end of level 2!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update:

Bro just got home from the lan.. he claimed the screen was fine after he dropped it so I didn't rush to it and look.. now some hours after he came home and took a nap becuse he didn't catch much sleep while on the lan I took a look..

I dont see how a big *** scratch across the screen is "fine" I tried the screen with his comp (he's borrowing it untill he's gotten a new one) and he claimed you coudn't see the mark at all.. well newsflash you do... It's like a big claw mark across the entire thing...

I've demanded compensation but my bro is still not himself due to sleep deprivation and he replies "**** no.. You cant see it" Both mom and dad agree that he should compensate me.. and that he's not to handel monitors that aren't his own in the future..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LooZeR
    Rich ****er...
    I don't have three monitors in my entire house.
    Don't complain about only being able to keep 1 monitor.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Krille you've forced me to install a second video card and update my nVidiot drivers so that now I have 3 SCREENS OF USELESSNESS!11111

Leave a comment:

Working...
X