X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die

Typekillers.
    JUST DIE!!
    I find it the most annoying thing someone can do to you, I don't CARE about spawnkilling or anything, i dont even care about aimbotting, ill just have a laugh or move to a different server.
    But dam typekillers.
    And when they say, "Don't type", or "This is a game not a chatroom"
    God.

Sorry just was playing and I needed to vent some anger of the typekillers

Mabe someone could code bots to type....

Then you could type kill them...

OH OH! IT would be a great new gametype! You could only kill them WHEN THEY ARE "TYPING"!

Brilliant!
    :up:

Comment

There should be an written announcement on screen (eg "Player is Typekilling") and no point (or maybe even 1 negative point) should ensue from a typekill.

Comment

I'm trully honoured that I'm in your sig :up: , couldn't remember ever saying that but I searched and realised. lol

Comment

Well i would have to say "DONT TYPE THEN"

Also i dont care if there typeing on a public server.i`ll shoot them anyway
          If they want to chat goto a chat room instead...

I used to just ignore them and just run by,but it`s not funny when you run past them,and they decide to stop typeing just to kill you...

btw thats the risk you take when you type

Comment

To say that typekilling is worse than Bottin', or spawn killing is ... well ... bizzare.

If I pop round a corner and see you from a distance, I will have (attempted to) put a bullet in your head before I even consider wether you're typing or not ... if I see you are - I'll leave you alone, though I'd keep my eye on you shooting me in the back as you finish chatting.

And ... they're right ... it ain't a chat room.

Comment

i think they should remove the typing function, and just have voice instead.. that'll stop them type killing

Comment

If you want to chat, goto IRC or something

/typekiller

Comment

I know its not a chat room...
                  But when i stop to say 1 word i dont like to be killed.
                  It takes no effort to not shoot a typing player IMO, and IMO anyone who cant not shoot a typing player, isnt very good.

Botting, well its not "worse", but there arent many botters nowadays and even when there is one, its not hard to escape from.

I dont see everyones deal with spawnkilling.
                  Oh noes i spawned and got killed.
                  wow
                  it really isnt hard when spawning to whip out the shieldgun and grap a weapon.

EDIT
                  And IRC isnt really handy IN GAME is it :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by T@F
                    I used to just ignore them and just run by,but it`s not funny when you run past them,and they decide to stop typeing just to kill you...
                    Agreed. :up:

It would be nice to bring back feign death so that you can sort of hide while you are typing (feign death is also quite useful for other situations too). Then again, I always flak 'dead' bodies as I run by them in UTGOTY, just to make sure that they are dead.

PL

Comment

Originally posted by fiLa
                      If you want to chat, goto IRC or something

/typekiller
                      If you frag someone and they type "Nice Shot!", do you go to IRC to say "Thanks"?

BTW: I type a bit in game, but if I'm typing then I expect to get typekilled. If I'm trying to take the game seriously, which I don't generally do, then I don't type. I avoid typekilling though.

What makes me laugh though is when I am typing and I hear someone run up close, switch weapons and then fire repeatedly until they finally kill me 2 - 3 seconds later.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Xen0n
                        No not really.
                        There shouldnt have to be a "risk" when you type.
                        Allways a risk when ppl type???

I did not pay £50 for this game,just to run past ppl who decide they want to type every 5 mins..

Sorry guy,i dont want to start a flame war,but if you type while playing,then expect to be shot at...*simple*

Comment

1) You payed £50? bad deal
                          2) every 5 mins? LOL comon its not exactly that bad to stop shooting at 1 person for 10 seconds.

I loose all respect in game for soemone the second they typekill me deliberatly, especially without a little "sorry".
                          That lets me know it was an accident maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F
                            Allways a risk when ppl type???
                            Yep, you could break a nail, or something.

Originally posted by T@F
                            I did not pay £50 for this game,just to run past ppl who decide they want to type every 5 mins..
                            I did not pay £50 either. You were robbed!

Comment

I did not pay £50 either. You were robbed!
                              You payed £50? bad deal
                              Great minds think alike

Comment

Working...
                              X