yet another, screenshot thread. :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    didnt work for me either. I always had problem catching the trick in those like pictures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, there's a reason most of those magic eye posters put the "images" only a few inches away from eachother, it's just too hard when the images are this far apart.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UR FAT LOL J/K
    it doesnt work for me. i think my eyes are broken
    It took me a few attempts to get it to work. I found the best image to try it with was the 2nd one http://www.b5-blender.com/temp/ut2k4-1.jpg.

With a 17" monitor I put my head about 2ft away from the screen then try and look thru the screen as if I'm trying to focus on the wall behind the monitor then gradually adjust trying to get the vertical red lines from the ONS node (in the image) to line up.

It takes some patience and then suddenly it fits.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UR FAT LOL J/K
    Same. :<

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LooZeR

Three Dimensional HENTAI
    The tentacles really come out of the screen, don't they? Kinda startling.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LooZeR
    On a side note, with 3D glasses on, my ***** is HUGE. Think I'll wear these for a while.
    :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have two words for you.
    Three Dimensional HENTAI
    (it's not really three words, just 3d text looking like it)

On a side note, with 3D glasses on, my ***** is HUGE. Think I'll wear these for a while.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My screen is way to big to make seeing thouse images in sterio possibel..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh, if you hunt in enough antique shops, you MAY run across a pair of sterioscopic glasses, ones where you place the dual image into it and view the 3D image.

Myself, I've always prefered freeviewing them, I've gotten to the point that on a 17" monitor I can have images that cover the entire screen and eyeball it. Maybe a bad sign, dunno...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Instant upgrade ... I now have 2 monitors, 2 keyboards and two mice. Which should I use first?

Excellent screenshots though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow, it was really hard to see for some reason, and now I'm having trouble focusing LOL

Very cool though! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Refocused. Saw the 3d image...

Time for an eye apointment now... (owie)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok the first pictures were awesome, and the 3d glasses ones are ever cooler. luckly i used to listen to ICP (who would of thought by my name ) and one of there old cds came with a pair of 3d glasses, so i just searched for it, found them, and woah. all of those pictures are awesome.:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Makes me want to look at 3D glasses again. Does anyone here use a pair?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X