Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Help Epic Hunt Pirates and Cheaters! (2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Epic Hunt Pirates and Cheaters! (2)

So in this forum, we're not allowed to talk bad about Epic's lack of removing the ability to cheat in UT2004?!? Nice... What is this? China?

My thread http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=440210 was closed couple of hours after it was made, obviously to make it drown in other threads.

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about.
    Well, in fact, I do know what we can see outside of Epic's office and what we see is NOTHING!

About the cheating: In Europe we play in leagues managed by www.clanbase.com we play cups, ladders in all sort of games, including UT2004 ONS, DM, TDM, CTF, iCTF and so on. We have tons of active clans who play many games each evening.

We have seen NOTHING from Epic in any of the patches that removed the abillity to cheat. Same with UT2003, we saw NOTHING!

Thus show us something or spare us the marketing bull****!

For that other guy who asked what M.Sc.E.E. means:
    It means Master of Science in Electronic Engineering, it means that I'm an old geek (close to 36) and I have an university degree besides having a passion for UT. The latter is why I get so mad when I see marketing bollox like "that epic takes cheating seriously". Epic could have removed most of the trivial ways to cheat already back in UT2003, they surely could have done it to UT2004 and tried harder in one of their patches.

PS: This thread is not about cheating, this thread is about Epic's unwillingness to do something to make UnrealOS a secure client server system!

wonder how long this thread will last :bulb:

Comment

Re: Re: Help Epic Hunt Pirates and Cheaters! (2)

So in this forum, we're not allowed to talk bad about Epic's lack of removing the ability to cheat in UT2004?!? Nice... What is this? China?

No, we have made it very clear that this is not the place to discuss cheating period.

Comment

Working...
      X