Pepsi, Coke.....nVidia, ATI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pepsi, Coke.....nVidia, ATI?

Coke Pepsi, ATI nVidia. Its weird isn’t it. Why do people become so addicted to one side and completely hate the other side. Now im not making fun of everyone for loving there products cause I so am an avid fan of nVidia. I will probably be buying there products till the day I die. But after reading and posting in a lot of forums I got to wondering why? And I though about it and it’s like that with many products like coke and Pepsi. Essentially it’s the same exact produce with maybe a few minor changes but in the end 99% of it is the same or does the same thing. Just like ATI and nVidia essentially they do the same exact thing and they when matched up next to each other compare relatively close (similar to Pepsi and coke). So why are we so obsessed with one side and completely hate the other?

Jolt > Coke > * > water > Pepsi

That's how it works young man.

It's called branding. Once you've used a brand.. store.. or something else in your daily life you have a habbit of using safe ground once more.. And then the hype and "us vs them" situations makes you more and more brand loyal.. + adds ofcourse..

Comment

You needed a new thread for this?

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
        whats wrong with a lil 1+ 4 teh post count?

Comment

Well for coke vs. pepsi, if you want a drink that gives you a kick drink coke, if you want a drink that is softer drink pepsi. But for ATI vs. nvidia, well I have no idea. Who the hell do's? :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
            well it seems to be a sensitive subject being as this thread has over 40 views in less than the 5 minutes its been on here.

and krill...double you tee eff...pepsi is definetly better than coke

Comment

Not sure if it's the same thing, Coke and Pepsi dont taste the same, Pepsi has more sugar...but i prefer Coke. But in the end of all of it I go for Mountain Dew...does that mean I buy 3DFX cards?

Comment

Originally posted by {Xero}Anomen
                and krill...double you tee eff...pepsi is definetly better than coke
                Pepsi*2 = amout of caffeine in a coke.. yeah right it's better..

Jolt = caffeine of 1 cup of coffee / 2x coke

Comment

Originally posted by 0V3RC10CK3D
                  Not sure if it's the same thing, Coke and Pepsi dont taste the same, Pepsi has more sugar...but i prefer Coke. But in the end of all of it I go for Mountain Dew...does that mean I buy 3DFX cards?
                  well..nVidia does have a bit more sugar...but idk i guess it all comes down to prefrence.

Comment

Anomen, lol dont say pepsi is the best, say pepsi is the best in for you, cuz in a way pepsi isent greater or coke or eny drink its just grater for who drinks it, just like video cards... That make sence?

Comment

Originally posted by Jin-Roh:FAN:
                      Anomen, lol dont say pepsi is the best, say pepsi is the best in for you, cuz in a way pepsi isent greater or coke or eny drink its just grater for who drinks it, just like video cards... That make sence?
                      no man..pepsi is definetly better...

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                        Pepsi*2 = amout of caffeine in a coke.. yeah right it's better..

Jolt = caffeine of 1 cup of coffee / 2x coke
                        why do you just make up numbers. you are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by {Xero}Anomen
                          no man..pepsi is definetly better...
                          Less caffeine more sugar.. less punch more tooth issues... me no like.

Comment

You guys dont get it none of them are better it is all about the people that drink them to say such a thing but they cannot declare something like it being the best ok. :bored:

Comment

Originally posted by Jin-Roh:FAN:
                              You guys dont get it none of them are better it is all about the people that drink them to say such a thing but they cannot declare something like it being the best ok. :bored:
                              lol dont mind him...he's just the "peace-keeper".

lol jp man

Comment

Working...
                              X