Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Crotale
    Hmm, interesting problem Mr Loozer. I cannot say that it is a bug that exists for everyone. I choose righthand weapons view (default) and my primary shock hits the secondary right on. The crosshair is a bit to the left and up slightly, but it still hits in the "ball" everytime, irrelevant to the time or distance. I tried different angles and distances, but it hits right on every time.

This problem does not seem to occur for a majority of players, because if it did, they would speak up. Since it is a minority of players experiencing this problem, Epic may not be interested enough to warrant time spent to correct the issue, especially if all the information provided is "it happens and please fix". My suggestion for you is to ask others who are experiencing the same issue to take notes of .ini settings, OS, computer hardware/drivers, mutators/mods, maps, anything at all that could affect your system and UT. If the devs have a better idea on what type of environment(s) this problem is occuring in, they might be willing and able to help.
    It's not really an issue. It just ****** me off that I can't combo the amp whores in FaceClassic anymore when they jump down for the flag.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, interesting problem Mr Loozer. I cannot say that it is a bug that exists for everyone. I choose righthand weapons view (default) and my primary shock hits the secondary right on. The crosshair is a bit to the left and up slightly, but it still hits in the "ball" everytime, irrelevant to the time or distance. I tried different angles and distances, but it hits right on every time.

This problem does not seem to occur for a majority of players, because if it did, they would speak up. Since it is a minority of players experiencing this problem, Epic may not be interested enough to warrant time spent to correct the issue, especially if all the information provided is "it happens and please fix". My suggestion for you is to ask others who are experiencing the same issue to take notes of .ini settings, OS, computer hardware/drivers, mutators/mods, maps, anything at all that could affect your system and UT. If the devs have a better idea on what type of environment(s) this problem is occuring in, they might be willing and able to help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem has to do with the angle when you fire the weapon. Why that is I have no idea. The only map I have that trouble with is Face cause that's almost the only time you will aim in that angle for a combo.

Did that help? Nah, didn't think so

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LooZeR
    What? That's ridiculous. I'm a necrophiliac, I go to the morgue when I'm horny.
    dude! you suck!

:haha:

no really, thats weird! does it do it all the time? didnt 2k3 used to have that problem 247?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ye i had something like this.
    I was wondering why dont i get a combo ┬┤then i thought like wtf i just dont hit but sometimes i did but got no combo.
    weird yes.
    fix ffs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow...that's disgusting. Oh well, better you than me with the sick fetish's.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -=UTMF=- Feuergeist
    Hentai, do you look at *****?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hentai, do you look at *****?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where is Boksha when we need him?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Daspadger
    I mentioned it and also if you got the weapon centered it will go slighty under the x-hair.
    My weapons are hidden, so the aim should be slightly high...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pillu
    I think the weapons should in all conditions shoot where the crosshair is.
    Seconded, its a bug and Epic hasnt solved it yet. :down: :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the weapons should in all conditions shoot where the crosshair is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As someone mentioned before, the shock aim is only inaccurate if you use righthand or lefthand weapons. My weapons are hidden, so the aim should be slightly high, but I wasn't moving the crosshair AT ALL so that shouldn't be it. Standing combos shouldn't be missed.

I mentioned it and also if you got the weapon centered it will go slighty under the x-hair.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unrealsword
    Yea i've read somewhere before that the Primary shock rifle isnt 100% acurate. If you use the dot aim its easier to see that its sadly true :/
    As someone mentioned before, the shock aim is only inaccurate if you use righthand or lefthand weapons. My weapons are hidden, so the aim should be slightly high, but I wasn't moving the crosshair AT ALL so that shouldn't be it. Standing combos shouldn't be missed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea i've read somewhere before that the Primary shock rifle isnt 100% acurate. If you use the dot aim its easier to see that its sadly true :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X