Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock Combo Weirdness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shock Combo Weirdness

    wtf. I wasn't moving or anything.
    20kb demo file here
    No mutators used.
    Could somebody tell me what happened?

    #2
    i think you know whats coming here. . . .

    Comment


      #3
      /me waits for it

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by LooZeR
        /me waits for it
        Hentai, do you look at demos?

        Comment


          #5
          could someone post up the avi? *only has demo 2k4*

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Early_bath
            Hentai, do you look at demos?
            :bulb: *twitch*

            Originally posted by LordJaffa
            could someone post up the avi? *only has demo 2k4*
            I have an avi, but nowhere to host a file of that size (5MB).

            Comment


              #7
              Well, if you got your weapon model at the right the shock will go slightly to the right of the x-hair. If centered, it goes slightly under. But i dunno why the shock core goes a bit upwards. :bulb:

              Comment


                #8
                I'll view it in a bit.

                Obligatory:
                Hentai do you look at hentai?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by LooZeR
                  I have an avi, but nowhere to host a file of that size (5MB).
                  can't you turn the frame rate down? i'm guessing you're not using the standard 30fps...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    what the hell, "Package "Bonuspack" version mismatch" when i try to start the demo... wtf is up with that?!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by LooZeR
                      I have an avi, but nowhere to host a file of that size (5MB).
                      www.downloadhosting.com

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Daspadger
                        Well, if you got your weapon model at the right the shock will go slightly to the right of the x-hair. If centered, it goes slightly under. But i dunno why the shock core goes a bit upwards. :bulb:
                        My weapons are hidden. I differentiate between them with my crosshair. Much more effective.

                        Originally posted by LordJaffa
                        can't you turn the frame rate down? i'm guessing you're not using the standard 30fps...
                        If I could get more than 30fps I'd be the happiest man alive.

                        Originally posted by Turbidity
                        www.downloadhosting.com
                        The last movie I hosted there ran out of bandwidth in about 4 hours of people downloading it. But here you go...Demo2005-1-4-60590394.avi

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Won't open for me, I click watch demo like 400 times and it does nothing but other demos play fine.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 0V3RC10CK3D
                            Won't open for me, I click watch demo like 400 times and it does nothing but other demos play fine.
                            Then play the video.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Strange... ...

                              This happened only this time or you can reproduce it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X