Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your most embarrassing moment in ut04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BridgeOfFate

Shot a flak ball in the air at a flag carrier, but he ran through the doorway, so I know the flak wouldn't hit when it landed. I transed up to the doorway and the flak landed on me. I'm dead, the flag carrier is laughing so hard he falls off the bridge. I win.

Comment

Originally posted by LooZeR
      BridgeOfFate

Shot a flak ball in the air at a flag carrier, but he ran through the doorway, so I know the flak wouldn't hit when it landed. I transed up to the doorway and the flak landed on me. I'm dead, the flag carrier is laughing so hard he falls off the bridge. I win.
      Oh my god, you're killing them dead!

MEDIC! I'm laughing so hard I'm choking.....

Comment

Killing myself with a triple rocket with amp + booster.. just when i tought i was going to own.. i owned myself :bulb: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by T@F
          Me picking up the flag,and not realised that i had it,but still waiting around the area for the flag to spawn lol

Only ever done it once though lol
          (my excuse was my mind was not on the game)
          Note: Pay attention to the pretty flashing yellow letters saying "You have the flag, Return to base!"

Anyway, mine would be (in a trial map) in a level where i'm good, like tomb 2 of templeoftrials, i was sucking at the block-in-the-wall jumping. SOMEONE LESS EXPERIENCED THAN ME got ahead of me and went and pushed the button! they're objective whores. WHY CAN'T I BOOST MY OBJECTIVE COUNT? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!? Ahem... >>; <<; Carry on.

Comment

I was playing on face classic and was carrying the flag, when I was right infront of my base I was killed by a assault Rifle-grenade that someone shot from the other side of the map.

Comment

somebody got a headshot on me with the AR

i didnt even know that was possible

Comment

Originally posted by chicken-butt
                somebody got a headshot on me with the AR

i didnt even know that was possible
                It's not.

Comment

My most embarrassing moment gotta be once when I was gonna play a duel. We get to the server and start the game, but after like 5 seconds during the countdown to match start my keyboard (cordless) runs out of battery. Game started and I was like wtf My opponent quickly found me and startet hammering me and I could only use the mouse. After like one minute he was just flaming me "you stupid noob dont waste my time cause you suck etc" and then he left. Luckily its never happened again :noob:

Comment

Working...
                  X