Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your most embarrassing moment in ut04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your most embarrassing moment in ut04?

What was your most embarrassing moment in ut04? I think maybie my most embarrising moment in ut04 was when I had the deemer in a friendly fire game and shot it and one of my team mates ran in front of it and we all died. I really dont know if I should be embarrassed or the guy that ran into it lol.
    Thats my most embarrassing moment of ut04 whats yours?

Being killed with the ar when i had flak
    I was only on 20hp, but still.

Comment

Realising that I was red team and I had been shooting at a Red team guy with the mini for 5 seconds and thinking:

There isnt a keg in this map :bulb:

Silly me...

Comment

ehm ..... i made a thread about all these post your (...) ut2004 moment.

Linkage:
        http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=434387

Comment

Okay, both this guy and I were playing a 1on1, and we were both aliased. I was tired, sick, had just thrown up, and played like ****. I basically let him rampage me.

When we unaliased, it was a guy I had beaten before, a different day I was aliased - and I knew that if I had played my best, I could probably have beaten him by a fair margin. He has no idea I ever beat him, and now he thinks I play like ****.

Gg embarassed.

Comment

forgetting my team's color, i ultra-kill everyone in both teams :down:

Comment

woah .... lots of post in a short amount of time ... =/

See my other reply.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Xen0n
                Being killed with the ar when i had flak
                I was only on 20hp, but still.
                I have killed some people that just spawned with the AR, and they ended up getting a lighting gun while I was doing it:haha:
                I tend to get killed most of the time though (no matter what weapon I am using)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                  ehm ..... i made a thread about all these post your (...) ut2004 moment.

Linkage:
                  http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=434387
                  I know I posted there but that was not about peoples most emmbarising moments :bulb: lol ok god!

Comment

actualy it is :weird:

It says ANY Not-normal moments... :bulb:

Comment

i once went out in LMs without a single kill to my name :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Playing online. Ever. :cry:

Mmaestro

Comment

Once after a quick succession of boost-walldodge-double-shield gun jumps my character pants cracked and fell down (Geez, pants aren't what they used to ... :up: ).
                          I had to run to the closest locker only to find out they only deal weapons in there, and don't have any clothing, like, at all... What kind of a stupid store is that?

Our sacred most beloved homeland being at risk by the assault from unceasing waves of bloody red %$*&!, I had to stay and fight for our FREEDOM!! (/Mel Gisbson) in my boxer shorts for the rest of the match.

Believe me. That was embarrassing.

I don't want to have to see a skaarj looking at me like that again. Ever... :cry: :cry:

:bulb:

Comment

ummm oooooooooooooooook :bulb:

Comment

this one time...at bandcamp.....

Comment

Working...
                              X