Onslaught Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onslaught Quirks

Ok, i'll soon be filming a little video in UT2004 about all the retarded things that players do. So far, my list includes:

-Everyone fighting to get the raptor at the beginning of the match
    -The guy in the raptor goes to the tower, and gets the deemer, proceeds to blow himself with with it, and blames it on lag
    -Guy in hellbender honking his horn going back and forth stuck between two rocks
    -A guy gets killed, "OMGWTFAIMBOT!!!!11!!"
    -People trying to heal the core
    -Team members shooting at each other, and when they don't die, "OMGWTFAIMBOT!!!!111!"
    -Guy in raptor "HOW THE HELL DO I GO UP??" smashing into everything
    -Guy gets killed, then types for the next 5 minutes, and *****es "TYPE KILL!!!" when he gets killed again
    -Idlers
    -Every time a guy gets killed, he blames it on lag *cough cough*

Anything else you guys can think of?

Re: Onslaught Quirks

Originally posted by Clover
    Anything else you guys can think of?
    Yes, threads like this 10 months after the exactly same thread was posted first.

Comment

- as soon as the game starts, the guy that picks up the goliath and goes to destroy the enemy power core, or attack the locked nodes
      - shield gun fights waiting for the raptor spawn (for the one's that lost the race)

can't remember more, but i usually don't play ONS, only DM, so... i'm sure someone will help you out with retarded n00bslaught stuff

Comment

I don't think anyone cares anymore tbh.

Comment

Re: Onslaught Quirks

Originally posted by Clover
          Ok, i'll soon be filming a little video in UT2004 about all the retarded things that players do. So far, my list includes:
          -People trying to heal the core
          Haha, I took a screenshot of someone doing that last night.

Comment

Somebody sniping with the linkgun secondary; trying to kill someone who's on foot with an AVRiL.

Comment

Actually, you can kill someone with an avril, up close and personal

Comment

Originally posted by nfleming
                Actually, you can kill someone with an avril, up close and personal
                Yes, but most noobs think that it's just an oversized Rocket Launcher.

Comment

someone jumping in a manta and taking off while 2 or 3 teammates are trying to jump on

manta drivers running into things so passengers fall off, then taking off leaving them in the middle of nowhere

noobs dropping spider mines and manning the turrets at thier own core at the start of the game, and waiting for the enemy to come... and waiting... and waiting...

people on the losing team quitting or switching teams when there's 10 seconds left

Comment

people trying to heal power nodes with weapons other than the link gun...or using the link gun primary fire

while you're repairing or building nodes, your teammates get confused and keep shooting at you because they think you are attacking their nodes.

When you drive up to someone who is on foot, so you honk the horn for him to get in and he starts shooting you.

you're fragging your *** off trying to save your last power node, when someone on your team says "how do u drvie the cars" in the public text channel.

Comment

TKing hellbender style :sour:

Comment

-First guy to starts gets in a vehical some other guy on the same team shoots him with a deemer or something cuz he said he was closer to the vehical and he should of had it.
                        -Some1 goes to a node that is locked and keeps shooting at it like an ideot.
                        -Some1 gets the deemer and right when he firses some1 gets in the way and BOOM!
                        -People camp at the deemer spot and if you get close thyll try to telifrag you.

and all the other stuff ever1 else said. **** ons people. :sour:

Comment

-People camp at the deemer spot and if you get close thyll try to telifrag you.
                          lol you cant telefrag in ons man theres no translocator...or at least not without a mod, in which case n00bs wouldnt be into the game enough to have.

Comment

You can telefrag teammates at a teleport in ONS.

Comment

lol its teliporter enabled in the server setting, and they do it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X