• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well, i'll need to wait for febuary to have this case

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
      upgradable laptops exist
      Yeah, but I thought they were expensive and still not as good as a normal PC

Comment

nice job on the work, however why not go with something like: http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...190-017&DEPA=0 ?

Small, stylish, under 60 bucks and can hold a standard micro atx board for about another 60 bucks.

It's a neat case, as it's about as portable as an xbox

But still, nice job on the case nonetheless!

Comment

or, if you want something for lanparties, get a Thermaltake!! you can buy carry bags for them too

Comment

on lanparties it's a bonus to have a small and easy to transport putter.. termaltake make HUGE cases..

Fulltower sized things.. I preffer Midtower..

Comment

ermmm
              dont wanna flame but that psu is absolute ****......
              sure it looks sexy but if you strain it it will smell of burning things....

Comment

Alot of positive and negative feedback, I appreciate all of it!

For the people who don't like it, well, I know it's not perfect, but it was my first attempt at alot of new and different things. I researched alot before I took the plunge and started to buy things. Even if I would have picked a different case, I'd still want to upgrade the power supply. I mean, I'm running alot of power consuming hardware. And speaking of the power supply, I did notice a burning smell for the first couple days, but it wore off for the most part now. I read alot of good reviews on it, plus it has the added benefits of looking nice and and allowing for better cable management. I definately wouldn't go as far as to call it 'complete ****'.

This was built to be high performance, and built to be easy to bring to LAN parties! Just looking for a nice LCD now, and I'll have a great low impact setup. I would like to find a way to build a handle into as well, something that will sit flat when it's not being moved (or maybe straps. I just don't trust straps very much).

Oh, and I have owned a Laptop. I bought one of the fastest available at the time (had a mobile Radeon 9700, Athlon 64 3400 DTR), but it ran waay to hot, couldn't run on batteries for more then 1/2 hour, I couldn't run UT2004 on the highest settings, and it cost almost twice as much as my current computer. I returned it for a full refund though, and started to buy parts for this computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrothekilla
                  For gaming? :bulb:
                  Mine works fine.....

Comment

AHHHH!!!! your PC has a tumor! . j/k. nice job, but you could do a couple of things to improve its looks (even though performance should always come before style). if you are planning on buying an LCD, then you could build a small housing on top of the case and put the LCD screen in the front of the housing. this would hide the PSU, and have the monitor and PC all as one easy to carry unit.

Comment

Interesting idea... but I think it would be hard to pull off. Especially with a 17" LCD. It would possibly make it harder to carry because, well, LCD's are small, but not that small. I will try to find a way to conceal the PSU and the pump a little more though. It might prove to be difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

Comment

You should paint "Layziepop's Box O' Fragz" on the side of it.

Comment

sorry if i sound like a troll, but thats the ugliest computer ive ever seen.

Comment

Not as bad as the one encased in polyurethane foam.

Comment

Working...
                            X