Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clanbase UT2004 Spring Open Cups - Sign up your clan now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by BadAss84
    Yep thats true.

Also this time i think some clans will be waiting untill they see whats happening in the nw quad and imix cups before deciding what they are going to sign up for

Which is what we are doing atm
    Oh come on now, you have to be in the TDM-cup, it's gonna be the greatest ever. I'm gonna see to that now that I'm the co-supervisor for the cup ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PR_Flak
    no shield gun cups?
    OMFG ........... are you trying to join the Map Exploiters Flak? :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nosnos

It's just the first day though 10 left until the sign ups close and most clans wait until the last minute to sign up...
    Yep thats true.

Also this time i think some clans will be waiting untill they see whats happening in the nw quad and imix cups before deciding what they are going to sign up for

Which is what we are doing atm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just a little update, clans have been able to register since yesterday and so far there have been quite a number of signups in the biggest cups:

TDM = 41
    CTF = 21
    iCTF = 47
    Onslaught = 11

It's just the first day though 10 left until the sign ups close and most clans wait until the last minute to sign up... So if you live in europe and feel like you would like to compete in the biggest UT2004-cups join a clan or better yet start a new one with your friends and join in the fun. You won't regret it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My clan =OLD= are signed up, looking forward to it :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PR_Flak
    no shield gun cups?
    I'm afraid not, but you can do "Hosted Cups" perhaps if enough people asked for it they would do a shield gun cup ^^ what would the format be? 1on1? 4on4?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no shield gun cups?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Nos

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woot more cups :up:

These seem to have come up very soon after the fall cups, but its all good

gl hf to all :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its nice to see 2k4 getting a nice shot of life in the arm it deserves:up:

typical this comes a few days after i left my old clan

better put finding a clan on my to do list for this weekend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any UTV with the AS Matches?

Leave a comment:

• Clanbase UT2004 Spring Open Cups - Sign up your clan now!

From UnrealNorth (again ^^)
    With the big news regarding the UT2004 TDM Spring Eurocup it would be easy to miss out on the fact that we have a Open Cup season coming up as well. This year you will get the chance to compete in no less than nine different cups which again shows the broad scope of gametypes and options that UT2004 offers.

Eventhough the Open Cups might not feature the best clans in all gametypes the OCs are very important for the community as a whole and we at UnrealNorth urge you to participate. So if you want to be a part of the biggest UT2004 competition in the world and test your strenght against clans from the whole of Europe and we all know you want to. Then go the appropriate cup page and sign up your clan. If you happen to be clanless don't despair, you have until the 13th of january to find one by which time the signups will close.

UT2004 Cups
    Assualt
    CTF
    iCTF
    iDDOM
    iMix
    Onslaught
    TDM
    iTDM
    NWMix
Working...
X