Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clanbase UT2004 Spring Open Cups - Sign up your clan now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catzenjaeger
    Hmmm I miss somehow in the list BombingRun :down:
    It will probably be in the quadcup

I don't think there are enough br clans to have a seperate cup just for br, which is a shame but thats the way it is really

Comment

TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Comment

come on guys sign up for the assaultcup

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
          come on guys sign up for the assaultcup
          Guess it's the curse of UT2004 again... to many good gametypes to chose from :/ Hopefully there will be enough signups for the Assualt Cup would be fun to see some Assualt matches on UTV ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Nosnos
            would be fun to see some Assualt matches on UTV ^^
            Like UTV ever gets used :sour:

It doesn't in CTF at least, not one single match had utv in the fall ctf cup iirc, thats just sad :bulb:

Comment

Actually it is used quite often, you can spectate games almost every night if you know where to look... Epic haven't included a UTV-tab in the serverbrowser though which I think they should. Would be much easier for people to find games to spectate

Comment

Well what i said about CTF still stands

I don't think it was even planned to be used in the division 1 final, before it didnt go ahead of course

At least all of the finals should have gotten UTV coverage, but no, CTF got shafted as usual

Comment

Originally posted by BadAss84
                  Like UTV ever gets used :sour:

It doesn't in CTF at least, not one single match had utv in the fall ctf cup iirc, thats just sad :bulb:
                  blank-tv are sponsoring clanbase now though, so they might have UTV available. UTV has been on for every single ONS NC match so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosnos
                    Epic haven't included a UTV-tab in the serverbrowser though which I think they should. Would be much easier for people to find games to spectate
                    This is a very very good idea and I hope somebody from Epic reads this.

Thanks for all you do Nosnos, spreading the word of events like this, UTV broadcasts, etc. It doesn't help me much, being NA, but it does help the community as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
                      blank-tv are sponsoring clanbase now though, so they might have UTV available. UTV has been on for every single ONS NC match so far.
                      Nice :up:

Bet they still don't use it in the CTF spring cup though

Although it will be a nice suprise if they do

Originally posted by senshu

Thanks for all you do Nosnos, spreading the word of events like this, UTV broadcasts, etc. It doesn't help me much, being NA, but it does help the community as a whole.
                      Totally agreed :up:

Go nosnos!

You're doing a great job already, and the cups haven't even started yet

Comment

Come on guys sign up.. Cup admins are also needed.. :bulb:
                        I'm already signed up to admin once again for the cup games... :alien:
                        I'll be watching....

Comment

Should be a good one this round. not so sure why half the TDM teams have rated themselves so high tho

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
                            This is a very very good idea and I hope somebody from Epic reads this.

Ty, always nice to hear that what you do is appreciated, keeps you going for a little bit longer ^^ But I just think someone should do something, a lot of people are complaing but few actually do something about it :/ Would be nice with some sort of support for the competitive community from Epic, like using the community tab for something useful, now it just sits there unused... They might do things though but since they don't tell us about it we don't know. They did update UTV with the latest patch for example but failed to put it into the changelist ^^

Ah well, I just hope the NA community can get some momentum as well. Saito and a bunch of other guys are doing a great job with OLB and hopefully it will be a success they are going to have UTV for the event and I really hope people will take the opportunity to spectate some games.

Comment

Working...
                            X