Callin all ATI lovers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UR FAT LOL J/K
    Why do people hate hardware manufacturers? I don't understand that.
    Because they screwed me over, on multiple occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade
      No reason why it shouldn't be done - at the end of the day it's just like a texture being changed when a user recreates an offical map or something. My game still runs the same, still plays the same, still is made by the same people, I just don't have to look stupid by having an ATI card and a sodding huge Nvidia logo come up at the start.
      Of course it doesn't change anything for the player.
      But I'm sure nVidia has give, a lot to Epic and/or Atari for their name to be displayed on the box and ingame. And they don't want you to change that.
      If Epic was acting "okay guys, your game, do watcha want", I don't think nVidia would find it funny.
      Originally posted by placebo
      Does it matter.
      Yes it does ! Reminds me of UT99 (I use it, too)

Comment

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Lol so much people fighting over card makers its so funnie. :haha:

Comment

I :heart: ATI

Everything else is a compromise

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
            I :heart: ATI

Everything else is a compromise

Sceonded. ^^

Comment

Um ok maybie you shouldent say you love ATI in here alot of weardos posted lol!!! Im jokeing you guys!

Or am I? :weird:

Comment

Well I own 1 ATI card and 3 nvidea cards so no1 hate me I own both brands.

Comment

well, i love nvidia...yeah i said i i love them lol. well enough screwin around i just really like there products. ive owned nvidias my whole life and ive had many many cards/pcs. they have never ever once givein me a problem and have never once not perfomed well enough. i have also heard of ati screwing people over when things dont work properly. i also know first hand that there are some things that SOME ati cards cant do that SOME nvidias can do such as the duel moniters on 1 pc. my bro runs a 9800 and yeah he can run duel monitors but the window bar on the bottom does not extend though both moniters its only one one and it looks soo haggard. unlike every nvidia ive ever had was able to to extend the bar though both screens. i know its nit picking but still it just something that 1 ups its self over the compition.

Comment

My 9800 pro supports 2 monitors just fine..

Systray/taskbar does extend over both.. but I dont have it possitioned in bottom/top so I dont care.

If you haven't used a ATI I really dont think your qualified to judge which one is the best..

Ofcourse it gives you issues when something dont work properly.. any GFX card would..

"OHNOES I spilled coffee on my GPU and now it doesn't work, Curse you ATI!!" :bulb:

And no there isn't anything Nvidia can do ATI cant..

Comment

um did i not just say in my last post that my brother is running an ati right now and he does live with me. hence im on his computer on basicly almost a daily basis so yeah i can juge the difrence between the 2 and yeah i do know. dont be so quick to judge

also ive been a gameer for life and yes have played on both ati and nvidia cards befor past and present. and nvidia gives games a difrent feel than ati does. its something hard to explane but it does. i guess its kindove like coke and pepsi no one really knows why each person perfers the other but people do

Comment

Tell me one actual thing your Nvidia card can do his 9800 cant.

Comment

dude im not saying ati is bad lol im just saying i perfer nvidias thats all. and ive said what my bro cant do on his. mabye its just his card or maybe he doesnt know how to do it but when he runs his duel moniters the taskbar only showes up on the left moniter and does not extend into the right one. but in the end its still a good card im not saying that im just saying that if i had to choose nvidia would always be my choice.

Comment

Fanboy.

Comment

KriLL3.2™ do you play c.s.source???

Sorry for the high jack

Comment

Both are good companies and the consumer is better off with both making competitive products. I will admit that the Geforce FX series of cards was utter trash compared to the fully DX9 compliant Radeons, but bashing Nvidia as a company is retarded.

Buy what you like, but root for both companies because competition breeds a better product and lower prices. Same with processors. Without AMD, we'd be paying Intel several hundred more dollars for processors much slower than what we have today.

Comment

Working...
                                X