Callin all ATI lovers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    well, i love nvidia...yeah i said i i love them lol. well enough screwin around i just really like there products. ive owned nvidias my whole life and ive had many many cards/pcs. they have never ever once givein me a problem and have never once not perfomed well enough. i have also heard of ati screwing people over when things dont work properly. i also know first hand that there are some things that SOME ati cards cant do that SOME nvidias can do such as the duel moniters on 1 pc. my bro runs a 9800 and yeah he can run duel monitors but the window bar on the bottom does not extend though both moniters its only one one and it looks soo haggard. unlike every nvidia ive ever had was able to to extend the bar though both screens. i know its nit picking but still it just something that 1 ups its self over the compition.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I own 1 ATI card and 3 nvidea cards so no1 hate me I own both brands.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Um ok maybie you shouldent say you love ATI in here alot of weardos posted lol!!! Im jokeing you guys!

Or am I? :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
    I :heart: ATI

Everything else is a compromise

Sceonded. ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I :heart: ATI

Everything else is a compromise

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Lol so much people fighting over card makers its so funnie. :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Renegade
    No reason why it shouldn't be done - at the end of the day it's just like a texture being changed when a user recreates an offical map or something. My game still runs the same, still plays the same, still is made by the same people, I just don't have to look stupid by having an ATI card and a sodding huge Nvidia logo come up at the start.
    Of course it doesn't change anything for the player.
    But I'm sure nVidia has give, a lot to Epic and/or Atari for their name to be displayed on the box and ingame. And they don't want you to change that.
    If Epic was acting "okay guys, your game, do watcha want", I don't think nVidia would find it funny.
    Originally posted by placebo
    Does it matter.
    Yes it does ! Reminds me of UT99 (I use it, too)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UR FAT LOL J/K
    Why do people hate hardware manufacturers? I don't understand that.
    Because they screwed me over, on multiple occasions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beacuse.
    ATI RULEZ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Virax
    God, I hate ATI. :sour:
    Why do people hate hardware manufacturers? I don't understand that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
    some people think linux/ATI is a way of live or something
    Hehe, I think that came out wrong...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Too far?!?!?!?! Nah..... we're just havin' a good time here.

And I'm the one who was yabbering aboot the greatness of {Xero}'s maps.

nVidia: :up:

For Jin-Roh:FAN: :heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Draco dont advertise. :weird: lol ok enywayz just wanted to say sorry for posting this thread lol. No im jokeing but god you guys take this stuff to far lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not bad, although i use nointro. NVidia made the U-damage textures and score status textures not come up. ATI ALL THE WAY!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yo whats up all, yeah this is basicly just to Carinae. im {Xero}Draco. and you should visit our forums at www.XeroElite.net/forums theres lots of good times on there and we would love to hear from ya. and yeah for the server name it was just experamental i will probably change the name of the server back to what it was. but we mixed it up a bit. added some new maps, deleted some old crappy maps and took all of the xero maps and added them into the list of maps alphabedicly instead of at the top.

and o yeah to add my 2 cents nvidia all the way baby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X