No announcement yet.

Callin all ATI lovers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Angel_Mapper's intro is the best, even though it's only for herself.

EDIT: Holy ****! Spectre is alive!

Comment

A lot of nvidia lovers here :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by §pectre
        I prefer Nvidia. Love my PNY 5900XT.
        LOL!!! Good one! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Carinae
          Anomen!

So you've changed the name of your clan's server to X-Men Playground? Perhaps you should start a thread that announces this........ I was looking for the {Xero} clan B*tchslap server earlier today but no such name existed.

BTW, an excellent server --some of your (Xero clan-made?) custom maps are an absolute blast for 6v6 or smaller matches
          We just changed the name as an exparament due to a drop in server attendance...it turns out that the custom xero maps we had were at the top, and they were always getting picked, so people were getting bored with playing the same maps over and over, and getting pwned by xero clan members. we'll probobly change the name back eventually, but for now its "x-men Playground"

BTW...thanks for the compliment, we are trying our best to provide a fun, low-ping, server for you guys, and I appreciate to see that you enjoy our server.

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
            LOL!!! Good one! :haha: :haha: :haha:
            I'm glad you were amused. :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
              Dude, that ATI intro is AWESOME, but I've got an EVEN BETTER ONE!!!

NoIntro.UT2

Doesn't it ROCK?
              H4X?

Comment

Originally posted by {Xero}Anomen
                We just changed the name as an exparament due to a drop in server attendance...it turns out that the custom xero maps we had were at the top, and they were always getting picked, so people were getting bored with playing the same maps over and over, and getting pwned by xero clan members. we'll probobly change the name back eventually, but for now its "x-men Playground"

BTW...thanks for the compliment, we are trying our best to provide a fun, low-ping, server for you guys, and I appreciate to see that you enjoy our server.
                True about the ownage --I recall getting my **** kicked by Draco a coople times --as it should be, I suppose, seeing as how he created a few of the maps!

Still, these maps are great for DM-intensive play, and you guys should try to get them into more mainstream circulation. I believe [SCK]_NinjaX has organized a competitive 3v3 ONS ladder for IGL (hope I got that right), and I think some of those maps would be sweet for something like that (with superweapons off, of course). Same with 6v6 for that matter.

Glad to know the server's new name & I'll pop in from time to time. Check my sig for in-game name.

Comment

Originally posted by §pectre
                  I'm glad you were amused. :weird:
                  Don't worry - we were all amused. I, for one, was laughing so hard I simply couldn't manage to hit the reply button. I collapsed in a drunken fit (metaphorically, of course) on my desk, only to awaken, come here, and post this meaningless message.

That's right. Phear my literary devices.

That's right. I just spelled "fear" with a ph. I'm just that good.

Comment

yo whats up all, yeah this is basicly just to Carinae. im {Xero}Draco. and you should visit our forums at www.XeroElite.net/forums theres lots of good times on there and we would love to hear from ya. and yeah for the server name it was just experamental i will probably change the name of the server back to what it was. but we mixed it up a bit. added some new maps, deleted some old crappy maps and took all of the xero maps and added them into the list of maps alphabedicly instead of at the top.

and o yeah to add my 2 cents nvidia all the way baby

Comment

not bad, although i use nointro. NVidia made the U-damage textures and score status textures not come up. ATI ALL THE WAY!

Comment

Draco dont advertise. :weird: lol ok enywayz just wanted to say sorry for posting this thread lol. No im jokeing but god you guys take this stuff to far lol.

Comment

Too far?!?!?!?! Nah..... we're just havin' a good time here.

And I'm the one who was yabbering aboot the greatness of {Xero}'s maps.

nVidia: :up:

For Jin-Roh:FAN: :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_anarchy
                            some people think linux/ATI is a way of live or something
                            Hehe, I think that came out wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Virax
                              God, I hate ATI. :sour:
                              Why do people hate hardware manufacturers? I don't understand that.

Comment

Beacuse.
                                ATI RULEZ

Comment

Working...
                                X