• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    unbelivable....what an answer lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL what do you mean how just set it the way you want duh lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woah woah woah....how the **** do you make the taskbar extend to both moniters?

I've been messing with it for some time now...and I cannot get it to work right.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL, Dude Krill why do you hate Valve? LOL just askin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
    I despice everything that is HalfLife/Valve
    Hehe ok no prob:-)

Just someone playing today with the same nickname.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Virax
    Because they screwed me over, on multiple occasions.
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes haveing the 2 companies is amazing for us because of the compition it makes between both of them. i really really really hope none of them go out of business. and yeah the fx series of nvidias were not the best of cards but the new 6600, and 6800's are incredable. looks like nvidia got back on there feet with those new cards

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T@F
    KriLL3.2™ do you play c.s.source???

Sorry for the high jack
    I despice everything that is HalfLife/Valve

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both are good companies and the consumer is better off with both making competitive products. I will admit that the Geforce FX series of cards was utter trash compared to the fully DX9 compliant Radeons, but bashing Nvidia as a company is retarded.

Buy what you like, but root for both companies because competition breeds a better product and lower prices. Same with processors. Without AMD, we'd be paying Intel several hundred more dollars for processors much slower than what we have today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    KriLL3.2™ do you play c.s.source???

Sorry for the high jack

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fanboy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dude im not saying ati is bad lol im just saying i perfer nvidias thats all. and ive said what my bro cant do on his. mabye its just his card or maybe he doesnt know how to do it but when he runs his duel moniters the taskbar only showes up on the left moniter and does not extend into the right one. but in the end its still a good card im not saying that im just saying that if i had to choose nvidia would always be my choice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tell me one actual thing your Nvidia card can do his 9800 cant.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    um did i not just say in my last post that my brother is running an ati right now and he does live with me. hence im on his computer on basicly almost a daily basis so yeah i can juge the difrence between the 2 and yeah i do know. dont be so quick to judge

also ive been a gameer for life and yes have played on both ati and nvidia cards befor past and present. and nvidia gives games a difrent feel than ati does. its something hard to explane but it does. i guess its kindove like coke and pepsi no one really knows why each person perfers the other but people do

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My 9800 pro supports 2 monitors just fine..

Systray/taskbar does extend over both.. but I dont have it possitioned in bottom/top so I dont care.

If you haven't used a ATI I really dont think your qualified to judge which one is the best..

Ofcourse it gives you issues when something dont work properly.. any GFX card would..

"OHNOES I spilled coffee on my GPU and now it doesn't work, Curse you ATI!!" :bulb:

And no there isn't anything Nvidia can do ATI cant..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X