Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember one since the demo

Comment

thats soooo very stupid.... whats wrong with the cool skaarj that get blown up by a spidermine in the beginning?

Comment

Originally posted by K8NNXP
        OMG HAX. Epic should make it so your game doesn't start unless you use the nVidia logo.

In the next patch prehaps?
        haha i agree, after all Ut2004 and nVidia do have a partnership so really it should be ENFORCED that it HAS to start with the nVidia logo :up:

btw some people take the whole ATI v NVIDIA thing WAAAAY to serious

Comment

Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza

btw some people take the whole ATI v NVIDIA thing WAAAAY to serious
          its like politics, but for a tech sence.

Comment

same things as the linux vs windows stuff....

some people think linux/ATI is a way of live or something

Comment

Yep nice, but i use nointro

Comment

Dude, that ATI intro is AWESOME, but I've got an EVEN BETTER ONE!!!

NoIntro.UT2

Doesn't it ROCK?

Comment

Originally posted by [MON]PointBlank
                  Dude... Thats REALLY, REALLY, REALLY old.
                  And illegal, I think. This has been discussed many times : changing the logo should not be done, and it must be written somewhere in the EULA.

PS : NoIntro all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak
                    And illegal, I think. This has been discussed many times : changing the logo should not be done, and it must be written somewhere in the EULA.

No reason why it shouldn't be done - at the end of the day it's just like a texture being changed when a user recreates an offical map or something. My game still runs the same, still plays the same, still is made by the same people, I just don't have to look stupid by having an ATI card and a sodding huge Nvidia logo come up at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak

1. True.
                      2. I use the fixed NoIntro.ut2 (since the default plays the UT2003 menu music instead of UT2004's.)

Comment

Originally posted by neoflame
                        2. I use the fixed NoIntro.ut2 (since the default plays the UT2003 menu music instead of UT2004's.)
                        Does it matter.

Comment

lol

renagade got it, its just a quick change up. Hes right if you have an ATI card and you play UT04 with nvidias logo popin up you feel funny lol! Even thoe I have 4 pcs and all have there own copy of UT04 all but 1 has nvidias card in it, lol that pc would be my main one, and I just changed it cuz I host tournaments at my place and give money away. Lol its just me and some friends and some city people that love UT04. Lol most of the time people just come for the after party :bulb: which is ok. Lol fyi my friends help me clean up afterwards cuz ****, it gets messy. :sour: Lol I think I went off supject. :bulb:

Comment

Thats old they had that a long time ago........
                            o welll

Comment

lol

yes but its still good stuff

Comment

I prefer Nvidia. Love my PNY 5900XT. Haven't tried Doom3 on it though... It's too bad that the new cards require three nuclear reactors to power them. :bulb:

In retrospect, I do like the ATI graphics on my Gamecube

Comment

Working...
                                X