Adrenalin combos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenalin combos???

i have played ut2004 for a long time now, and all the other ut games, but i have never got the beserk combo right, so what is it, and dont flame me, plz.

This would also be good for the new ones in the game, so if anyone would write them all, it could also be helpful for them:haha:

Forward, forward, back, back, blue, red, triangle, square, B.

Comment

forward forward back back

Personally I hate this one, as I often dodge forward (as you do) before quickly attemping the 'booster' combo, only to find myself doing beserk. :down:

Comment

Originally posted by huh
        forward forward back back

Personally I hate this one, as I often dodge forward (as you do) before quickly attemping the 'booster' combo, only to find myself doing beserk. :down:
        Heh, yeah. I also hate dodging spam, only to find myself using the invisible combo by mistake. :E

Comment

I thought up up down down left right left right B A select start was the solution for every combo. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
            I thought up up down down left right left right B A select start was the solution for every combo. :bulb:
            Well, that brings up a menu which lets you select the combo you want, but I think he wants the direct macro that Epic released awhile back.

You did download the macro, right?

Comment

Nice sig . . .

Comment

Left, left, right, down, D, D, A, up for Gorge's fatality combo.

Comment

Thats for UC2 right?

Or Kunreal Kombat?

Comment

Working...
                  X