Own Choice Of Gametype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Assault Sequence. A branching set of Assault maps telling a story, the result of the opening match would determine who was attacking or defending on the next map, which maps would be played, etc etc.

In real terms, <i>way</i> too much work for what would take a very long time to play through and therefore not have enough players, but it would be cool.

Mmaestro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    Incredibly not. you cant copywright an idea
    No, but you can patent it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FatMouse
    How about a gametype where theres a couple of bomb sites and red team has to plant a bomb on one of them. It's blues job to stop them.
    :haha: :haha:

there are some copyright issues there, surely?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about a gametype where theres a couple of bomb sites and red team has to plant a bomb on one of them. It's blues job to stop them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BeerNut
    If I could, I'd create a gametype that reduces the number of gametypes available.:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tlms

it's a mod, but no servers support it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I could, I'd create a gametype that reduces the number of gametypes available.:up:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Own Choice Of Gametype

Own Choice Of Gametype

this has probably been done before but what sort of gametype would you create if you could or what ideas/changes do you have??
    i would have a sort of invasion but with the proper fighting bots and have fortress or better defensive maps
Working...
X