Need something to "lock" the clock HELP NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need something to "lock" the clock HELP NEEDED

Since at least 3 week, every time the computer's clock is at 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, and so on, a virus get on. It make my computer lag like hell. To remove it, I need to delete in the Task Manager (ctrl + alt + del) and remove all "Hide Ford Body". Then, at the next hour it'll come back.

Very annoying. Different anti-virus scan, search through my computer registry and all, still this **** come back.

I've come where the only possible way to solve this would be to "lock" the computer's clock to a certain time. I didnt find any way to do it, so if someone can help me on this plz help.

Its grealy annoying when playing ut2004 and any games, because it takes like 3-4 minutes to remove the virus when you are actualy playing. Thanks for any help you can give me.

leave the process running in your task list next time it comes up.. go to accessories > system tools > system information and tab to software environment > running tasks. find the folder the file is loaded from.. kill the processes, then delete any related files from this folder. run regedit and do a keyword search for those filenames.. if anything comes up, first check the matching registry keys and see if they indicate some (non-system) dll file or other file which you've missed. if they do, delete those files too. delete the registry keys now. that should solve your problem..

Comment

go here, you can get access to all that is spyware / virus removal. you may have to register but its free

Comment

Download HijackThis, run it, click Begin Search (or whatever the most closely named button is), click Save Log, close HijackThis (do NOT go randomly checking things and clicking 'Fix Checked'), open the saved log, and paste its contents here.

Comment

Working...
        X