Spawning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The biggest problem I have with spawning is that it's predictable in 1on1. Spawn farthest is OK, but not if it means you're pretty sure your opponent spawns at the farthest point in the map, which is still pretty close in most 1on1 maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've never had a problem with spawning, as it was already stated, I believe that you do indeed spawn in a less-occupied portion of the map. Maybe it varies from gametype to gametype but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in a 1v1 with a HUMAN opponet, you spawn Far away.

against the bots, at times you gotta bust your butt to find a bot after you die, BUT if you kill the bot RUN AWAY as fast as you can! For some reason the game spawns the bot within sight of you!(Not always but alot of times)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Acording to my experiance (like Bagel Fish said) You spawn at a location with the least amount of players. If every1 is on the other side of the map and you are killed by the only other person at your location then you'll most likely going to spawn there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in my experience, when im in a 1v1, ut spawns me in the other side of the map to my opponent :weird:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Spawning...

Spawning...

What the hell happened to UT's spawning? I don't get it, compared to UT GOTY's spawning.

Why does the game insinst on spawning someone is the same place or spawning a player right next to the person that fragged you? Spawning in the same place is bearable. However, spawning next to the person that fragged you is ridiculous. I know I see it at least 6-8 times a game, whether it's me or enemies spawing in this fashion. It ****** me off even more in a 1v1 when this happens. Of all the places on a 1v1 map to spawn it will spawn you next to the only enemy on the map... lol wait, not once, not twice, but 3 times in a row.

Basically, it wasn't like this with UT and I don't remember it acting this way with 2k3... Did the devs fudge something up or was spawning coded this way by design?
Working...
X