Ut2k$ Editors Edition Pressing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut2k$ Editors Edition Pressing Question

Ok, somebody out there in the UT universe has got to know. Since the release of the UT2K4 EDITORS EDITION, they have stated that the new maps and features would be available for download for the people who already own the game. I have read this on a news release. However WHERE are they doing this at? I have not seen one link on the Atari Forum nor have I seen anything here (unless I missed it). So are they REALLY allowing you to download the new maps and characters? HOW is this done and where do you go to set up to be able to download this stuff?

I have seen the cover of the EDITORS EDITION and one other debate on there I had with a friend was whether or not that was a Skarrj on the cover with that other guy standing behind him. They have said the Undead Necris are on the game as well so if anybody can help me let me know. Do you have to register your game at the Atari forum or what?

Please help.

there is like a gazillion places you can get it from, www.google.com being one of them or you could just try using the. . . .

[screenshot]http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/images_ina_default/top_search.gif[/screenshot]

Comment

A more direct link: www.beyondunreal.com

But next time..use the search.

Comment

But seriously, the UnrealTournament.com site should have it. It's a farce that they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by kekeke
          ok.

you go to www.google.com in the litlle square you can type what your looking for.

you looking for the "editors choice edition download" so you enter that, press enter and google does his work.

Than you click on a link, see and press download ECE. after that you double click on the thingy you just downloaded and it installs.

done.
          What was your user name before your most recent ban?

Comment

Originally posted by [TNA] GODS3ND
            What was your user name before your most recent ban?
            What makes you think he was banned? I see no signs of Epic/Atari-hating, trolling, flaming, etc. And besides, if saying people should use Google is trolling then obviously Bazza is also a rereg, right?

Comment

Originally posted by neoflame
              What makes you think he was banned? I see no signs of Epic/Atari-hating, trolling, flaming, etc. And besides, if saying people should use Google is trolling then obviously Bazza is also a rereg, right?
              technically i have re-registered i got owned by the orginal ban me thread lol but ssshhhhhhhh dont tell no one plz

Comment

Re: Ut2k$ Editors Edition Pressing Question

Originally posted by Egipitian
                Ok, somebody out there in the UT universe has got to know. Since the release of the UT2K4 EDITORS EDITION, they have stated that the new maps and features would be available for download for the people who already own the game. I have read this on a news release. However WHERE are they doing this at? I have not seen one link on the Atari Forum nor have I seen anything here (unless I missed it). So are they REALLY allowing you to download the new maps and characters? HOW is this done and where do you go to set up to be able to download this stuff?

I have seen the cover of the EDITORS EDITION and one other debate on there I had with a friend was whether or not that was a Skarrj on the cover with that other guy standing behind him. They have said the Undead Necris are on the game as well so if anybody can help me let me know. Do you have to register your game at the Atari forum or what?

Please help.
                Get it here

Comment

Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza
                  there is like a gazillion places you can get it from,
                  my sig for example

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
                    my sig for example
                    update your sig m8

Comment

Working...