Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were working on?

I can't even find the original thread that Odds was pimping all of the latest screenshots in. Does anyone remember exactly what the project was called?

I ate them

Comment

You mean that capture the flag thing?

Comment

Re: What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were working on?

Originally posted by /\psalus
        I can't even find the original thread that Odds was pimping all of the latest screenshots in. Does anyone remember exactly what the project was called?
        It was finally released some time ago. I'll dig up the link to the original thread for you.

Comment

Re: Re: What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were working on?

Originally posted by asikkala
          It was finally released some time ago. I'll dig up the link to the original thread for you.
          Are you kidding me? With all of the talent going into it, I thought for sure that it would be all over BU. Thanks for looking for it.

Comment

Re: Re: What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were worki

Originally posted by asikkala
            FlagPack2004

I Win!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were worki

Originally posted by commander_keen2
              FlagPack2004

I Win!
              Wow. Where have I been?

Thanks CK. Did you get banned or something? What's up with the "2" at the end?

edit: Ah-ha! It is in my archive. I grabbed it the day it was released, but I guess that I didn't realize that it was the Euro-Clan pack.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What ever became of the European map pack that [God]Odds and Cubic were worki

Originally posted by commander_keen2
                FlagPack2004

I Win!
                **** you beat me to it >.<

Comment

Wow , nice present for thee , Happy Holidays...:up:

Comment

Working...
                  X