Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What skill level are you in SINGLE PLAYER MODE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What skill level are you in SINGLE PLAYER MODE?

I figured if someone was going to poll this question, it would be better to use the levels of skill listed in UT2K4.

So my question is: which level of skill have you been able to master so far in single player? I think that's a more accurate way to measure it. Then, your MP skill can be better judged from that, since we all are familiar with the SP levels of difficulty.*

* Since you can only post up to 6 choices for a poll, and UT has 8 skill levels, I have used "Average or lower" and "Inhuman or higher" to compensate so you can vote accordingly.

BE HONEST and DON"T TRY TO IMPRESS ANYONE - BECAUSE WE'RE NOT IMPRESSED WITH LIARS!

lol who voted Average or lower?

Comment

Well I play on godlike but I haven't completed it...I prefer to play people.

Comment

inhuman or higher i did it on godlike...it was verry hard cuase im a insta gibber so i hade to redo a lot of levels :bulb:

Comment

Click here

Comment

Dont Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by kekeke
              you know that you could have just edited this in your last poll huh mr. poll maker

oh and there is already a poll about this. You see that little wheel on your mouse, maybe you should try turning it and look what happens: you scroll down and you can see other threads now.

The wonder that is called scrolling.

Hey dumbass -

1. I'm not the one who started the other poll.

2. I started this one to try to get a MORE ACCURATE poll of the member's skill level than the other poll does.

3. DUH!

4. You're still a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by K8NNXP
                lol who voted Average or lower?
                Hey - everyone's a newb the first time they play. Gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Sacrifice
                  Hey dumbass -

1. I'm not the one who started the other poll.

2. I started this one to try to get a better poll of the member's skill level than the other poll does.

3. DUH!

4. You're still a dumbass.
                  Hey dumbass..he was talking about this:
                  http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=436797

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Sacrifice
                    Hey - everyone's a newb the first time they play. Gotta start somewhere.
                    Like having absolutely no challenge will make you better.

Comment

kk
                      bots suck big flop
                      easy to beat on godlike

Comment

lol ok, mr smartass

1) you made a thread just like this without a poll, you really dont have brains enough to see that i ment that.

2) the other poll is the same, the same topic slightly different vote options, but who cares since people can post exactly what they did and guess what, they do post.

3) glad you understand scrolling, now i suggest you use it.

4) you made yourself look pretty smart with having to make 2 threads about this, than not even locking/deleting the other thread. And to make it worse the same poll is on the frontpage already. I suggest you take your head out of your *** so you can see things.

edit: and if you are so smart you wouldent double post, but use this magical button that says edit. So you can edit the new things you want see in your already excisting posts.
                        Sorry to inform you Mr. Einstein, but AFAIK you can't "lock/delete" a new thread. See, I'm not a forum mod.

Once I noticed on the "General Discussions" page that I had double posted, I wiped out the text of one of them. Go use your own scroll wheel and find out.

Comment

This thread is just as useless and stupid as the other 5 threads.

Comment

even dumber than I tought, because the thread starter can lock/delete there own post. gg coming back with something that makes you look even more stupid.
                            Like I said, "As Far As I Know", or didn't you see that part??

OK, so I didn't notice the delete function at the very top of the page. That's an honest mistake. Better than the dumb ***** you're talking about that the original poll and mine are the same, etc.

What a ****** u is.

Comment

Originally posted by Weenie
                              Like having absolutely no challenge will make you better.
                              Maybe it's challenge enough for some to handle Avg. skill level? Gotta crawl before you can walk, hmm?

Comment

Working...
                              X